• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EraqusLea

Banned
So, it's confirmed that, of the NEW seven princesses of heart,....that Kairi is the only one still from the previous group.

Okay...so...let's see...

Elsa is a Queen, but could be considered a Princess of Heart according to Larxene, but it's more likely Anna. So i'll say Anna for now.

Rapunzel is probably one. Those are confirmed royalty types plus Kairi so far.

NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (presumably)
Kairi
Anna
Rapunzel

This leaves 4 more total (assuming Elsa isn't one of them in the end)

The only other potential options that are in game or new that we haven't seen, for Disney characters at least, are as follows:

Meredith (Brave)
Pocohontas
Princess Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
Princess Vanellope (Wreck-It Ralph)
Princess Atta (Ant Island)
Princess Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

Of these options, I feel the most likely are Princess Tiana, Princess Vanellope, Princess Atta, and Pocohontas.

I rule out the others because, in my own opinion, they don't feel like they'd fit the bill, and I also think Atlantis's chances are slim now (not because of Pirates). Pocohontas is slim too, but I'd rather have her over Kida.

Their worlds also seem likely to me, with the exception of maybe Pocohontas like I said. Still have that small touch of Ralph world hope for myself.

So....their worlds to finish off the games roster with 11 worlds (under the amount in KH2 and assuming the new princesses of heart other than Kairi are exclusively Disney):

Ant Island - Princess Atta
Bayou Swamps - Tiana
Game Central Station - Vanellope
Virginian Village - Pocohontas

So the final Princess of Heart List would be....

NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART
Kairi - Radiant Garden
Rapunzel - Kingdom of Corona
Anna - Arendelle
Tiana - New Orleans
Vanellope - Game Central Station/Sugar Rush
Atta - Ant Island
Pocohontas - Virginian Village

This is just my opinion and I think it would be really cool, fresh, and unique. I'm personally hoping A Bug's Life makes the cut. The original three Pixar Films? Why not? We can have more in the sequels.

But, yeah. This is my theory on the new Princesses. Let me know yours and what you think of mine!

cakito123

Awards
At the trailer Larxene only says "Maybe she is one of the pure light we need. The new seven hearts."

Any 'princesses'. Maybe the new 7 hearts aren't even girls or princesses?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
At the trailer Larxene only says "Maybe she is one of the pure light we need. The new seven hearts."

Any 'princesses'. Maybe the new 7 hearts aren't even girls or princesses?

Take a look at our articles. Nomura just confirmed that the 7 new hearts are once again girls.

Though I don't think he said anything about one of them being an ant.

kingsoraful

Awards
They don't have to be princesses they can just be pure of heart. Shanti from The Jungle Book and Maid Marian from Robin Hood can be ones as well.

Also we need to cut Venellope because Nomura already kind of confirmed it's not a world in KH3.

Also Ant Island? Don't you mean A Bugs Life?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Take a look at our articles. Nomura just confirmed that the 7 new hearts are once again girls.

Though I don't think he said anything about one of them being an ant.
Not that I think Bugs Life is making the cut(though it isn't completely out of the question)I don't see why Atta being an ant should rule her out. The requirment for PoH seems to be being at least a female not exclusive to human beings. Keep in mind a anthropomorphic mouse can be a keyblade master.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
They don't have to be princesses they can just be pure of heart. Shanti from The Jungle Book and Maid Marian from Robin Hood can be ones as well.

Also we need to cut Venellope because Nomura already kind of confirmed it's not a world in KH3.

I'm really surprised people are cutting princess possibilities based on whether they think their worlds can appear in the game.

Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle were all in the first Kingdom Hearts when their worlds were literally destroyed.

Joveus

I think some may be original characters. Namine, Olette, Aqua, Xion, etc...

Maybe, maybe not. I can't see more than 1 or 2 new Disney worlds being in the game, unless they do what they did in KH1 and have some princesses from other, unvisitable worlds present.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm really surprised people are cutting princess possibilities based on whether they think their worlds can appear in the game.

Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle were all in the first Kingdom Hearts when their worlds were literally destroyed.

One of the articles says the only returning princess would be Kairi, so I think that's why. Maybe Olette would be one!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
One of the articles says the only returning princess would be Kairi, so I think that's why. Maybe Olette would be one!

That doesn’t mean characters who have never appeared before and won’t have worlds can’t be candidates. Pocahontas and Moana could be options. Even characters who have appeared but not as Princesses could step into that role, like Esmeralda or Wendy.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I don't want to be "that guy", but don't we already have two posts dedicated to talking about the new Princesses of Hearts?

Ven_Roxas

Awards
There is a returning world with a strong female character who has been present in at least 2 or 3 games...
Meg could be a light now that she’s with Herc. Maybe by being in love with the son of Zeus, her darkness was erased or something?

ImVentus

Awards
A princess of heart is considered to have a powerful light with zero darkness, kindness, selfless & what other trait?

I can see Rapunzel, Anna, Boo, Honey Lemon being targeted, but Elsa is very in-between balance.

EraqusLea

Banned

No. It has never been confirmed that Wreck It Ralph is not a world. Everyone likes to assume that just because Ralph was a summon, that means his world is the UX world. Don't you think they would've revealed that UX world by now if that were the case? nah. not buying it. Ralph should have a world.

Also, yes. I meant Bugs life. Mixed up the world name and movie name. My bad.

EraqusLea

Banned
I don't want to be "that guy", but don't we already have two posts dedicated to talking about the new Princesses of Hearts?

This post is different from those. And if you don't wanna be that guy, then prove it and don't be next time.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Even though Larx said new lights, I gotta assume Kairi is still one of them. Under that premise, my list......

Kairi
Rapunzel
Anna
Tiana
Merida
Moana
???

I'm not sure they'd make both Anna and Elsa PoHs. Anna is a lock, Elsa given her personal dilemmas may not qualify. The others on that list make sense given their Disney princess/new to the series status. I think a Princess and the Frog world is very likely so Tiana makes story sense. I don't see Moana or Merida having their worlds in the game given the similarities to other worlds we've seen before but of course your world doesn't have to appear for you to be a PoH as we saw with 4 PoHs in KH1. Although given what Merida did to her mother she probably shouldn't qualify as pure of heart(my same reasoning for why Ariel ain't a PoH). I could see that final "???" spot going to Boo since she seems to fit the heart of light description(ain't she adorable?). If not then I guess they could go with Pocahontas or Kida if there is an Atlantis world(possible but not probable).

If Kairi isn't a PoH anymore then I say Pocahontas will be one and Boo takes the final spot.

As for Atta from A Bug's Life, LOL nope.

It'd be cool if they treated the final PoH spot like the Soul Stone from Infinity War.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I thought the Famitsu article already confirmed Rapunzel, Elsa, and Anna as 3 girls being targeted along with Kairi?

As for the rest, they have a lot of options. I feel like Tiana is a lock. Besides that, there's Ariel, Merida, Moana, Mulan, Pocahontas--and that's if they don't go out of the mold with someone like Megara or Elizabeth Swann. Somehow I think Ariel is unlikely considering she's a summon, which would be a shame.... Although the fact that she's no longer a mermaid and Atlantica is most likely not a world, they could just have her appear in her human form (if they even gather them altogether this time).

My personal pick for who I'd want a part of the list this time would be Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Ariel, Tiana, Moana, and Kairi. That way Moana could appear, too, even though her movie was released too late to be a full-fledged world in KH3.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Good point! I really just want to know why we're getting new Princesses of Light aside from Kairi at all. At first I thought it was because they want to focus on the new worlds, so Nomura is doing his usual stuff and retconning things, but now that you reminded me of this detail... I really don't get it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what the deal is when the game comes out. I'm sure it'll make even less sense once it's explained :)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
My personal pick for who I'd want a part of the list this time would be Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Ariel, Tiana, Moana, and Kairi. That way Moana could appear, too, even though her movie was released too late to be a full-fledged world in KH3.

Animated movies take an average of 5 years to create from inception to release. Moana released in 2016 so it should have been concieved in 2012. Kingdom Hearts III was unveiled in 2013, whilst Big Hero 6 was confirmed to be in the game at D23 2015. So, it's not out of the question for Moana to be a new Princess of Heart.

After all, Square Enix is directly working with Disney this time. Though I'm personally reluctant that she will be.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Animated movies take an average of 5 years to create from inception to release. Moana released in 2016 so it should have been concieved in 2012. Kingdom Hearts III was unveiled in 2013, whilst Big Hero 6 was confirmed to be in the game at D23 2015. So, it's not out of the question for Moana to be a new Princess of Heart.

After all, Square Enix is directly working with Disney this time. Though I'm personally reluctant that she will be.

Didn't Nomura also mention at some point that he gets early access or insider information to some movies because of his connection to Disney and the possibility of including their works in the games? I always wondered if, even though Moana released after BH6, it wouldn't still be possible that Moana made it into the game if he had known about the film before its release. But, that's just wishful thinking in my opinion. If Big Hero 6 was a last minute request made by Disney themselves, I highly doubt Moana made it in.

ROKU-SHI

Banned
I think its

1. Rapunzel
2. Anna
3. Kairi
4. Boo
5. Shanti - - if Jungle Book makes it, or she could just appear
6. Elizabeth Swann
7. Megara

Status
Not open for further replies.