• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Weekly Gem Quest! (Nov. 20)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: 
Magic Gem!

■Event Period: 
Nov. 20, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 20, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 27, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Magic Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals! 

Twilight Thorn Raid Event!

★ Monthly Raid Event for November!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details 
Defeat the Closehanded Captain Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the exclusive Twilight Thorn Medal and other rewards from the Raid Board!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

10:00 to 11:00

16:00 to 17:00

22:00 to 23:00

4:00 to 5:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses double! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards! (Nov. 20)

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 

It's time to race for the crown once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the solo rankings to earn the Chirithy Charm: Scorpio (Raid Boss Ω Perk +10) avatar part and more! 
*NOTE: This is the second time the Chirithy Charm: Scorpio is being made available as reward. If you had previously obtained these returning avatar parts, you will not be able to obtain them again.

Score big in the party rankings to win a Gold Crown: Scorpio (Rare Enemy Perk +4), Silver Crown: Scorpio (Rare Enemy Perk +2), Bronze Crown: Scorpio, and other great prizes!

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Illus. Marluxia [EX] VIP Quests & More!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Illustrated Marluxia [EX] 

Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal! 
This is the second of seven chances to get an Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal!

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 

・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

The Hades Cup is Back!

★ Win a total of 6000 Jewels
The terrifyingly difficult Hades Cup is back!

■ Event Period: 
Nov. 20, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 4, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 20, 2017 7:00 to Dec. 5, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Players who manage to clear all 15 of these super challenging Hades Cup Coliseum Quests will receive an amazing 6000 Jewels, two Magic Brooms, one Fantasia Mickey B, one Power Gem, one Speed Gem, one Magic Gem, two Moon Gems, and more!

*Players are unable to use the continue function during Hades Cup quests.

Battle your way through the Hades Cup to receive these and other great rewards!

Quest Reward
ROUND 1 Power Gem × 1
ROUND 2 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 3 Magic Broom × 1
ROUND 4 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 5 Speed Gem x 1
ROUND 6 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 7 Magic Broom × 1
ROUND 8 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 9 Magic Gem x 1
ROUND 10 1000 Jewels
ROUND 11 Magic Mirror × 5
ROUND 12 Moon Gem x 1
ROUND 13 Fantasia Mickey B × 1
ROUND 14 Moon Gem x 1
ROUND 15 5000 Jewels

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Coxdem

Re: November 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

And now hades cup comes to prove that releasing EX kairi that early was a mistake.

Veevee

Awards

Wow, quite a lot of content and quite a lot of cool content. Weekly gem quest is great (as always), I'm happy it's really a weekly quest and didn't stop after three weeks or so. Haven't tried Union Cross yet but the medal farming is done in a much better since we need to raid for the raid week anyway. Good thinking. Hope I can get ground enemy def.
The Hades Cup, well ... proof that Kairi EX broke the game. I managed to breeze through the whole Hades Cup in half an hour without retrying any level even once or changing setup even once. I slayed the Martial Monkey with a SPEED setup, only thing I ever changed was the friend medal but thanks to copying Kairi EX, I didn't even need to use it.
Not that I complain about a shitload of jewels in half an hour, but ... well, I don't think this is how it should be. Thanks to the Hades Cup, I'm pretty sure we'll get Ava for Black Friday to lure non-Kex people into trying to get her to have a better shot at the Hades Cup.
Do you think we still have the chance to get cheap VIP starting from Friday or don't they offer it this year?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yay, 6000 jewels.
I was able to bet that without Kairi in JP so I should be good here. Sad tho that there's no BF deal.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

HD Xion + Illustrated Kairi = Easiest 6000 jewels I ever got.

Sorakh212

Awards

Is it just me or is anyone else sort of getting tired of all these raid bosses each week? These new medals they offer are kinda neat and somewhat useful but man it just feels like such a grind at this point even with auto attack enabled.
Maybe I'm just getting tired of all this or feel somewhat worn out at this point.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Idk, is me getting destroyed in Hades Cup first round even with Kairi EX proof that she didn't break the game or what?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Idk, is me getting destroyed in Hades Cup first round even with Kairi EX proof that she didn't break the game or what?
How did you not get past the first round? What other medals are you using / what keyblade and level?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Rather surprised and disappointed at no Black Friday deal this week. I was really banking on that...well, guess no VIP for me this week. As much as I want more Marluxia EX for traits, I can wait for a good deal. Got plenty of FMBs to Guilt Marly when I want to, just wanna try for some good traits first. At the very least, it was meant to be a full transition point to F2P for me. Maybe on Friday itself or something...

Hades Cup! *Looks at Fenrir setup* This gonna be good. Also the Raid Event is interesting. They decided to repeat the older ones, but added a new prize in the Twilight Thorn Medals for those of us who already got the parts (well, most of them...I don't have any Gold Crowns and that's unlikely to change). Thank goodness it's not the setup for the Trickmaster Medals. Should make it much easier to get. Gonna be a very nice week.

Veevee

Awards

Do you have anything to copy her, Naminé, Shadow Sora, one of the Copy Key Arts? If you copy her at least once, she's a beast. I have a fully guilted coming Key Art, that alone does 1 million damage copying KAIRI with her shitty multiplier.

And yes, I also get tired of these raid bosses, primarily because I don't like the system. You don't really get much benefit out of raiding because you only get tons of avatar coins you don't need. Raid week is okay, but so tedious if you don't want to drop below the two gems mark (I don't want to start on three gems mark), you have to dedicate so much of your time to this. Well, it's a common downside of mobile games, they can't re-invent themselves every week. At least we get a really cool medal for free and in a non-limited way, it's quite nice.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

I had to copy her twice and take off auto, but I won on that last round. I forget what other round I had trouble with and had to try multiple times, hoping Second Chance 2 would kick in. But I got it. ^^

Real easy 6k jewels even tho it took a little strategy!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Hades Cup was super easy with my triple Kairi EX setup. There was no struggle for me at all. Never even made it to my Pet medal.

Anyway, yeah, really disappointed in no Black Friday $5 VIP deal. Really it shouldn't be any higher than $5 to begin with, so it's the least they can do. Some people are saying the deal started after Black Friday, but I went back and checked and can verify that it started the week of Thanksgiving last year. There's still a chance they might do one week for Cyber Monday, but I no longer have my hopes up.

Pirate Queen

Maybe they don't wanna give away a Marly EX for $5?? Who knows the baffling ways SENA thinks and does things.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

i think they just may do the black Friday deal on you know on black friday i know that sounds dastardly but they ake everyone buy it then go oh here it i sry for the delay

Veevee

Awards

i think they just may do the black Friday deal on you know on black friday i know that sounds dastardly but they ake everyone buy it then go oh here it i sry for the delay

I also considered they might do it on the actual Black Friday but that would be quite a shitty move for those who already purchased on an earlier day. On the other hand, it's Sena, who knows what they might be thinking. xD

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Hades Cup was nice and easy, very cathartic since I got to utterly curbstomp the Dual Durandal (I will always hate that thing), and it gave out 2 Moon Gems. I would not be opposed to this being a weekly thing. Don't even need the Jewels every week, I just really want more Moon Gems. Moon Gems and Speed Gems for Missing Ache.

As long as we get the BF deal at some point this or next week, I think we'll be good. Or at least I'll be good. Got enough FMBs to guilt him right now, I just want a chance at a good Trait for him before going full F2P.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

How did you not get past the first round? What other medals are you using / what keyblade and level?

Do you have anything to copy her, Naminé, Shadow Sora, one of the Copy Key Arts? If you copy her at least once, she's a beast. I have a fully guilted coming Key Art, that alone does 1 million damage copying KAIRI with her shitty multiplier.

I have a single copy medal, the Speed Key Art.
I've tried using Three Wishes, Counterpoint (they're both around 27-ish) and mixed ones to make use of the copy art, but even with Second Chance I'm still a few hp bars short.
My medals ARE a bit behind, though. Some of my strongest Magic medals (Kairi aside) are Demyx B, Tama and Ansem.

I'm weak.
0f79fa71acc8dbb9246fd692f1f83d25.jpg

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I have a single copy medal, the Speed Key Art.
I've tried using Three Wishes, Counterpoint (they're both around 27-ish) and mixed ones to make use of the copy art, but even with Second Chance I'm still a few hp bars short.
My medals ARE a bit behind, though. Some of my strongest Magic medals (Kairi aside) are Demyx B, Tama and Ansem.

I'm weak.

maybe if we had like a screen cap of your strongest medals or something along that nature. do you maybe have final form xion, did you pull for her,

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

prob want to do it on Cyber Monday or whatever.

i'm stuck on round 13 :/ can't beat that darn monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back