• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: November 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I’m late, but finally we’re getting those King and Queen boards!! I’m gonna buy BOTH.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Oh how I miss this app so~
I'll be back.

Veevee

Awards

I have a single copy medal, the Speed Key Art.
I've tried using Three Wishes, Counterpoint (they're both around 27-ish) and mixed ones to make use of the copy art, but even with Second Chance I'm still a few hp bars short.
My medals ARE a bit behind, though. Some of my strongest Magic medals (Kairi aside) are Demyx B, Tama and Ansem.

I'm weak.

Hmm, one will find a way. A screenshot of your best medals would be helpful. I'd advise you to use upright medals because the upright buff Kairi gives is a blast. Kairi's buffing makes working with medals of a disadvantaged element quite easy, like I said, I beat every enemy with the same two setups. Try to use Kairi EX + copy, your strongest keyblade (one with a lot of upright slots), your strongest medals and borrow something good from your party. It's hard to say "use this or that medal" because I have no idea what you have but make use of all that buffing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Trying new combinations with different Keyblades can be beneficial. I was triple copying Kairi EX on my Lady Luck, but I would need two turns to defeat Cloud in the Coliseum (he’s like over level 1500 or something). Then I switched to Starlight and now I can easily one turn him and everything in the Hades Cup. I’ll post my set up soon, but considering what you say your strongest magic medals are, I don’t think I can help you there :(

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Trying new combinations with different Keyblades can be beneficial. I was triple copying Kairi EX on my Lady Luck, but I would need two turns to defeat Cloud in the Coliseum (he’s like over level 1500 or something). Then I switched to Starlight and now I can easily one turn him and everything in the Hades Cup. I’ll post my set up soon, but considering what you say your strongest magic medals are, I don’t think I can help you there :(

Interesting, since I'm also stuck on Cloud. Was considering switching so that I can copy Meowjesty with Xion HD, because Meowjesty's multiplier is actually a beast. Hmm.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

does anyone have any tips for the monkey that dont involve kairi ex?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

My previous set up:

23768792_10214107385140735_1327027262_o.jpg

My current set up:

23825750_10214107385100734_921089078_o.jpg

I believe the change has come around due to using actual Keyblade multipliers and cutting down my reverse medals from two to one. Everything except for Xion HD is fully guilted, as well. Just need 35 mirrors for her to reach maximum lol :(

CutiePique

Awards

=///=)/ I'm 90% sure this was the deck that worked for me...
...Eh screw it, I'll try the mission again and see if this was the right deck...
[back] Okay, yeah, this looks to be it.

Stroke of Midnight +30
-unguilted Belle for dispel
-unguilted HD Namine w/ DB2Max
-unguilted Kairi 0.2 w/ SC2
-max guilted HPO w/ EA and AB3Max&GA1
-max guilted TWEWY Art w/ +800HP and DB4 (could probably replace with Tieri; in fact it might be better that way)
-max guilted Trickmaster w/ Ground Def down and AB4Max&GA0
-(partner) guilted HPO w/ EA and GA1

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Does someone in your party have Kairi EX?
I kinda managed to get through it with the following:

KH2 Illustrated Kairi
Pluto (Double Cast)
Xion HD
Roxas EX / heavy hitter overall
- anything really. I had KDG but only swiped. Toon medal would be useful here! -
Kairi EX (friend medal) (mainly for the decent dmg output and counter+)

The power defense buff was enough to survive his attack where he doesn't boost himself, and through KH2 Kairi, I had a chance to survive that other attack in case that DB4 didn't trigger.
But it's pretty luck based. You need RNG to be in your favor and have him do the attack without atk buff :(
So far, that's the only setup without Kairi in my own deck that worked for me.

=///=)/ I'm 90% sure this was the deck that worked for me...
...Eh screw it, I'll try the mission again and see if this was the right deck...
[back] Okay, yeah, this looks to be it.

Stroke of Midnight +30
-unguilted Belle for dispel
-unguilted HD Namine w/ DB2Max
-unguilted Kairi 0.2 w/ SC2
-max guilted HPO w/ EA and AB3Max&GA1
-max guilted TWEWY Art w/ +800HP and DB4 (could probably replace with Tieri; in fact it might be better that way)
-max guilted Trickmaster w/ Ground Def down and AB4Max&GA0
-(partner) guilted HPO w/ EA and GA1

Oh yeah, true! I always forget that HPO is a thing xD

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

thanks i'll try this one as it is closest to what i actually have (tho i dont have guilted FF Xion or Anti-Form, or illustrated goofy friend medals).

edit: no luck. :/ i just dont seem to have strong enough friend medals for this strategy

Last edited:

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

thanks i'll try this one as it is closest to what i actually have (tho i dont have guilted FF Xion or Anti-Form, or illustrated goofy friend medals).

edit: no luck. :/ i just dont seem to have strong enough friend medals for this strategy

well audo if you want to join my party temporarly i have an illustrated h town sora with 60 ground and 1000 plus strength, and ive been thinking about using 4 mickey and brooms to built my goofy if that would be any help

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Just wanted to thank everybody for the advice, I'll try experimenting a bit more and see if I can manage.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I'm going to share my guilted Twilight Thorn. Extra Attack Boost alongside 0GP makes it so OP.

Alja

Bless my party, with a LOT of tweaking and a shared fully guilted Kairi Ex I managed to complete Hades Cup for the first time ^_^ It sure would have been impossible for me without it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Sooo...my party suggested that this picture probably shows the 5-star Org medals, "magic" refers to either Ava EX or Diamond Dust, and cute...probably new pet parts. :x

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

The 5-tier medal emblem can't be connected to the original Organization 13 medals because they were all 3-tier medals.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

...where does it show anything about a tier? Am I blind? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back