• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: November 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

...where does it show anything about a tier? Am I blind? xD

In the image that they posted on the Twitter (which has also been posted here a few posts up from you) there are tier 5 symbols mixed in with everything else.

CutiePique

Awards

...where does it show anything about a tier? Am I blind? xD

I think they're referring to the KH checkered pattern including the tier 5 guilt symbol?
Personally I dunno if it's a hint or if it's just the most asthetically pleasing of the guilt symbols to use in that pattern. OuQ)~?

[/I'm so slooooooow~!! Dx]

Alja

Idk but around when 2.8 released, this pattern was released as a background file. Was Tier 5 the highest tier back in January? It would explain why they used it.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

The 5-tier medal emblem can't be connected to the original Organization 13 medals because they were all 3-tier medals.

Idk but around when 2.8 released, this pattern was released as a background file. Was Tier 5 the highest tier back in January? It would explain why they used it.
The Tier 5 Guilt symbol has been around since Browser X and was used in the wallpapers they released for Unchained a long while back, so I don't think it's too relevant to whatever NAUx is hinting at here.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Square broke the black friday bank this time around damn this is insanei hope they have a lot of Jewles In store.

Also Muke here you go second chance round 2

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Laughing my ass off a little here. All foretellers at once, returning Kairi. Hey SENA, wanna throw in Xion as well?
Sorry, but what the damn :D

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Here I thought Kairi EX releasing early was nuts. They're going all out over here. Still missing the discount, but maybe next week.

Imma check out the Boards, then try for Invi. Anguis Pride!!!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Here I thought Kairi EX releasing early was nuts. They're going all out over here. Still missing the discount, but maybe next week.

Imma check out the Boards, then try for Invi. Anguis Pride!!!

ANGUIS PRIDE!
Seeing that these only guarantee T4s, I'm not sure if I wanna pull. It's such a waste, especially if DW ROxas drops soon.

Alja

I have jewels for five pulls. Yeah I kinda think I will pass up on this, Kairi Ex or not, I pulled 16 times for her already and should she return in 2 weeks as a 30 mercy, I can still waste my few pulls -.-

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

They're really trying to get people to pay for jewels, aren't they?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

suddenly i don't feel so bad about not getting xion this morning

but holy crap i am so sorry wtf are you doing SENA

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

suddenly i don't feel so bad about not getting xion this morning

but holy crap i am so sorry wtf are you doing SENA
Wouldn't it be smarter of them to spread these medals' releases out a little more? Why would they be rushing all these really powerful medals out the door, one after another, other than keep players from having enough time to accumulate more jewels via free dailies and force em to pay up?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wouldn't it be smarter of them to spread these medals' releases out a little more? Why would they be rushing all these really powerful medals out the door, one after another, other than keep players from having enough time to accumulate more jewels via free dailies and force em to pay up?

It would, yes. I'm not entirely sure they understand the many reasons players may have for pulling medals besides their abilities. Things like the character itself, the artwork, the BGM... Even if Foretellers aren't worth pulling on for a lot of players (especially when Kairi is also available), people still want these medals. But they're just trying to push and rush through to catch up because it costs them money when players are able to see what is coming.

Even with the missions, it has not been very long since Kairi EX's debut. A lot of people do not have enough jewels to spend, and with it so close to the holidays, there's a hell of a lot of better things to spend money on than poor odds in this game.

It's the type of decision you'd expect from someone who is very disconnected with the game and its players, who is observing from a significant distance. Like it just doesn't make any sense how horrendous these deals are. Even Japanese players have noticed and are laughing at how shitty they are.

This whole situation just makes me sad xD

Hakan Xatos

Awards

All 5 Foretellers at once? Gee, who to choose?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Welp.
Here goes my 20k jewels.
I asked for HD Larxene.
I did not get HD Larxene.

Last edited:

Coxdem

20 pulls isn't mercy. It's merciless. :(

Pirate Queen

I had jewels set aside for 10 pulls, hoping to get Master Ava, since my Magic medals are pitiful. Alas, I did not get Ava, but instead, got Master Gula, which is my Union's Foreteller, but not one I needed. Speed is my strongest set up.

However, I also have a Roxas EX. My question is, is Gula a better medal than Roxas EX? Both are guilted (using M&Bs) but no traits. Is it even worth it to try Gula over Roxas EX in my Fairy Stars, Proud Lion, or other blade set ups? Oh, I also have Kairi EX.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I had jewels set aside for 10 pulls, hoping to get Master Ava, since my Magic medals are pitiful. Alas, I did not get Ava, but instead, got Master Gula, which is my Union's Foreteller, but not one I needed. Speed is my strongest set up.

However, I also have a Roxas EX. My question is, is Gula a better medal than Roxas EX? Both are guilted (using M&Bs) but no traits. Is it even worth it to try Gula over Roxas EX in my Fairy Stars, Proud Lion, or other blade set ups? Oh, I also have Kairi EX.

Gula for single enemies like raid bosses, cause that's when he has a good multiplier, Roxas for anything else.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, I got double Ira in, like, 8 pulls. I am definitely happy with that, but upon hearing of people pulling three foretellers at once I can't help but feeling a bit robbed too.
Oh weel. Oh, and I've cleared all Hades Cup easy. Who knew all that I needed was another broken medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back