• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alja

Re: November 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Isn't that a little bit exaggerated though? Yeah sure, people post their crazy RNG luck pulls will multiple Foretellers and other crazy premiums, but that doesn't account for the hundreds of people who have to go all the way to their 20th pull to get that ONE copy of the medal (and might have gotten tons of garbage premiums along the way). Or never got a single Foreteller because they don't have enough jewels for the mercy.

So I certainly wouldn't call getting two Foretellers in eight pulls being/feeling robbed. It's still insane luck on a 20 mercy pull. Even more since it's the same Foreteller twice so you can probably guilt him if he came with 3 dots each time. So guilting a Foreteller in 8 pulls compared to 40 pulls? Yeah, definitely insane luck and not a rip off or anything close to that.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

You'll always find people better and worse than you proceeding by comparison, I speak solely for my own. I never said pulling two Iras was a rip off, I did say I was happy with it and couldn't complain about it.
I was merely lamenting not getting other Foretellers medals since I saw it was indeed possible.
Anyone else who didn't even find one or couldn't pull is free to lament their frustrations as well.

So I certainly wouldn't call getting two Foretellers in eight pulls being/feeling robbed.

Neither would I, as I in fact did not. The two things are unrelated: I'm happy for one and displeased for the other.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

It's a twenty mercy, so I don't feel like there's really much to be displeased about, even if - of course - there are some super-lucky RNJesus people who get like 3 foretellers, one boosted, each pull it seems. Getting something in NA without mercying it is still an impossibility for many people, because the chances are seemingly so damn low.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

thanks i'll try this one as it is closest to what i actually have (tho i dont have guilted FF Xion or Anti-Form, or illustrated goofy friend medals).

edit: no luck. :/ i just dont seem to have strong enough friend medals for this strategy
ahhhh!!! i lucked out and a illustrated goofy finally appeared in the random friend medals and i was able to beat round 13
(and the rest of the cup which was a lot easier for me lol)
yay :D

hlc1988

Awards

Well, I got double Ira in, like, 8 pulls. I am definitely happy with that, but upon hearing of people pulling three foretellers at once I can't help but feeling a bit robbed too.
Oh weel. Oh, and I've cleared all Hades Cup easy. Who knew all that I needed was another broken medal.

I've had 10 pulls of the Ava banner. I received zilch. I have no sympathy for you for feeling robbed. At least you got a Foreteller!!!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

*shrugs*
I'm sorry to have failed your expectations I guess. I'm not really sure how to respond: I wasn't asking for any sympathy, nor did I think my personal gripe was so displeasing to many.
Especially with how many complaints I read in these threads everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back