• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your opinion on Final Fantasy: Advent Children

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like Final Fantasy Advent Children the movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagey

Well my birthday is coming up on august 16, and something I saw I wanted was the movie final fantasy advent children. What caught me was that it had all the FF7 characters, and I'm currently playing crisis core for psp. So I just wanted everyone's opinion advent children. Your likes, dislikes. Should I get it for my birthday? Please, please NO MOVIR SPOILERS, thank you.

E

Eyesore

Shit's awesome.
One of my favorite movies.
The action scenes just may amaze you.

αsiя

space coke
Pretty boring. The only good part is the ending. I don't recommend this as a birthday present, get something better.

Dagey

Thanks guys for your opinions so far, in like 10 seconds lol. Oh and looks like I messed up the poll. Meant it to be august 16 to timeout. Oh well.

x3Advent

The movie was excellent IMO and the action bits were great and the music in it was my favourite FF OST tied with Crisis Core.

impart

Climb The Sky
well, I like it more than I dont like it

but yeah, for your birthday get something better

fantasy08

If your kinda movie is watching something akin to a boring, almost two hour long, cutscene then sure get it. Advent Children: The Endless Cutscene includes sleep inducing suspension of disbelief breaking battles, bland characters with one dimensional personalities, no character development , and really no story to speak of. Its positives though is that it has some mouth watering CGI. The best I've ever seen. In a way it even looks better than a recent game, by the same company, called Final Fantasy 13. Hope I helped :)

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Really only worth the fight scenes and hearing the VII voice cast. Aside from that.. meh.

Raebus

All eye candy, no substance. I was a fan of FF7 and even I was bored when watching this movie.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
If you want a DVD for your birthday get something thats fcukin GOOD, like a Miyazaki film or something. Anything but Advent Children.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
My opinion is that its not anime at all. But thats just me.

Its an alright film, as said its probably only worth it to hear the VA cast and fight scenes.
The plot is a piece of shit. I'd ask for something better.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well my birthday is coming up on august 16,
whata coinsidense - august 14th for me and I've... um... *cough*do**loa**d*cough* this movie before but now I gonna get it on blue-ray and I recomend COMPLETE version which is a special edition. And yes I love the movie and wether your in to FF VII or not you gotta see it (I saw this before playing any FF game)

xgnarmanx

Ehhh Advent children complete is an ok movie it won't leave you awe struck but its pretty decent. If you have a blueray player and a choice get the Advent children Complete version I heard it was alot better.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally think you should get the blue ray version....doesn't it come with final fantasy VII: on the way to smile? i think the blu-ray version is much more suitable than the normal one

teardrop

the best plotless movie ever.

It's not worth the birthday present. Rent the blu ray Complete version from Blockbuster or Netflix, but don't waste the gift on it. I watched it once and sent it back.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it wasn't plot-less...your over criticizing it....especially ff7ACC. the movie was good IMO, and the thing is that it's not just one movie, it gives you more

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Nothing but eye candy. Story was weak, but fights were pretty decent. not really birthday present worthy.

If you want a DVD for your birthday get a Miyazaki film

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back