• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet Another New Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: New 358/2 Days Scans Jan22

It seems like you fight Xigbar in the Col.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Or Roxas was momentarily peeved at him. Flashing out his Keyblade doesn't mean they fight. But maybe.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

When ever Sora did it, a fight came.

Edit: looked at the first scan and there is a tiny picture of Roxas fighting Xigbar.

Last edited:
A

Audo

When ever Sora did it, a fight came.

Edit: looked at the first scan and there is a tiny picture of Roxas fighting Xigbar.
No... that's Sora and Demyx on the first scan.

And no, Roxas isn't fighting Xigbar in any of the others either.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

No... that's Sora and Demyx on the first scan.

And no, Roxas isn't fighting Xigbar in any of the others either.

No, thats Roxas and Demyx on the first scan.

And I made a mistake. It's hard to see.

zappopunk182

also sora did it a bunch in COM and it didnt always come to anything. He did it towards Jack sparrow when they first met. Also to jack skellington in COM.

A

Audo

Hah. Can't believe I actually said Sora. Slip of the "tongue" per-se.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I couldn't believe it anyway. So you fight Demyx, huh. Wonder why

Edit: Just looked at it again. They were most likely fighting heartless

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Wow... Nice scans!

And I imagine the Keyblade Roxas is holding in the fourth scan is called "the dragoon". Because it looks like the head and neck of one of the Dragoon Nobodys from KH2.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hey, I had no idea you posted that because I was editing. Only after I refreshed did I see your post

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Awesome find!!! I really like the picture of Riku on the ground, clutching his head. So, Xion was at Castle Oblivion too? I wonder why. Also, what was the purple cloud around the faces of Zexion and Roxas? Was that just the effect of the picture or something else? I guess time will tell. Anyway, great job on the find. I am super excited now.

The weird purpleness looks to me like the effect of someone removing a watermark and not quite succeeding. It's all on one line, and there's some letter-like shapes in there.

The Riku picture is really neat in that it's taking into account the fact that what we saw in Chain of Memories as Riku was an illusion. The sky is blue instead of stormy, and Riku's not standing up, but curled into a little ball on the ground... because that was what actually happened. I do feel really bad for him, though. D=

As for Xion at Castle Oblivion... I'm going to predict that Axel's little group gets some kind of assignment there that involves the castle itself retaining some memory of the events of CoM. It'd even make some kind of canonical sense, since the castle remembers which world you set for each floor.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I just dont another CoM, just a little time in CO

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Sora had never been to Twilight Town, but he still got there because Vexen pulled out the memory from deep inside his heart. Maybe the opposite is going on here.

Does anyone else find that a little interesting? I was never fully satisfied with how Zexion's death came about, especially after the NA Re:CoM got released, and Axel says, "You just found out way too much."

I don't get what he could possibly be talking about. The closest thing, that we know of at least, that Zexion knew that could get Axel in trouble was the death of Vexen. But all Axel has to do is explain that he was trying to get closer to taking out the real traitors. And nobody in the Organization seems to like Vexen, so I really don't think they would care even if Zexion told them what happened.

What's even more interesting is that this is NOT Axel's explanation in the original GBA version. He says he finds watching Sora and Riku more entertaining than saving Zexion.

And now we're finding out that Roxas, who just so happens to be Axel's best friend, went to Castle Oblivion, interacted with Zexion, and he was in the memory world of Destiny Islands, of all places.

Seriously, does anyone else find this all very suspicious? Roxas possibly present in Reverse/Rebirth is one thing, but the change in Axel's dialogue? I really think there's a connection here somewhere...

Retcon ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back