• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet Another New Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: New 358/2 Days Scans Jan22

Could be a flashback..

could be a Repliku issue.

But I don't know. I don't remember that part very well.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I think my idea makes pretty good sense. Zexion appears to Roxas on DI, like in the scan, then Roxas is there watching what Zexion did to Riku to know who he really is

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yes, unfortunately. Umm, why is this thread still upen if we have the full one up now? Couldent it be moved there?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's easy to see what the org is like. Evil. Name one person who has a large scar, has an eye patch, grey hair who is old and is good to me

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

It's easy to see what the org is like. Evil. Name one person who has a large scar, has an eye patch, grey hair who is old and is good to me

The entire concept behind the org is that their motives are based on their own fulfilling their own goals, and they have no influence from what would be considered good or evil.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

I think my idea makes pretty good sense. Zexion appears to Roxas on DI, like in the scan, then Roxas is there watching what Zexion did to Riku to know who he really is

The thing about this that doesn't flow with me is that Zexion in the scenes is oblivious to Roxas too. So it wouldn't seem to me that, he is just replaying something for Roxas, but somehow Roxas got himself mixed up in the scene. I don't know how that would happen, but I just don't think Zexion is doing it for him.

Avens

But Zexion died shortly after that scene.... so how?

CO is special like that, so I bet it's just the White Room remembering or something.
Additionally, I think the picture with Riku is what Zexion saw after Riku got hit by the 'beam of light' and is talking to Kairi/Namine. It's just another POV.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

CO is special like that, so I bet it's just the White Room remembering or something.
Additionally, I think the picture with Riku is what Zexion saw after Riku got hit by the 'beam of light' and is talking to Kairi/Namine. It's just another POV.
:3

A

Audo

Well, no one was supposed to tell Roxas what truly happened at CO.
So, my guess is that someone (Xion perhaps?) is trying to show Roxas how wrong the Organization is. My guess is that someone made such a card for Roxas and he used it and in doing so, saw Zexion and Riku.
Unless of course the purpose is to put a negative light on Riku as opposed to Zexion...
Either way, I think it's clear that this does not take place at the same time as the real scene which took place in CoM. I think it's clear this is an afterthought of some sort.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Anybody notice Demyx has, like, three different sitars.

And, of course, there's a giant blob over Zexion's face.

New Xigbar pose. w00t.

Nintandy

Bronze Member

So far it seems all members have alternate weapons. More diversity for multiplayer is always good for me (even if I won't know anyone with 358/2 Days). I wonder if Zexion will have different Lexicons. Luxord different card packs?!

-- Andy

Wevvy

Xemnas could have different coloured "Lightsabers". =o

Charlie K

Back in Business

Anybody notice Demyx has, like, three different sitars.

And, of course, there's a giant blob over Zexion's face.

New Xigbar pose. w00t.

I'm pretty sure that's a mark(I dunno what) or watermark on the page.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

As much as I would like Zexion to be alive throughout 358/2 days, I agree that this is probably an after thought of the castle.

I wonder though, if something happened in CO during BBS, would that have been recorded? And could some one access those recordings?

Ikkin

Bronze Member

That's the thing: As far as we know, we've seen everything that happened there. Unless Riku's having flashbacks somehow (who knows, it could be from a nightmare he has later or something), he was never in the position of being so physically prone in that scene until 'Sora' (Zexion in disguise) came along.

Unless, of course, Nomura's planning on going against something he's already established - twice, mind you.

There's a perfectly good reason why there might be a difference in that scene - as Roxas, we're seeing the "outside" of the illusion. If the things that Riku sees are just inside his head,then he (and us, seeing things from his perspective in CoM) might think he was standing up when he was really down on the ground.

Xebrem

I think I know why Xion and Axel are talking in CO. I think in one of the scans that I've seen- saix says something like: "The whereabouts of Namine, the concealed room, the place Xion was born---"

so maybe Axel was sent to get her or somthing... I dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back