• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet Another New Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Re: New 358/2 Days Scans Jan22

I just dont another CoM, just a little time in CO

I wouldn't worry.

1 year = Sora's Sleep
Sora's Sleep - 1 week = 358 Days of gameplay (although there is a day unaccounted for considering you play as Roxas only for 6 days in KH II).

Sora goes to sleep right after his quest through the castle is complete. At this point in time, Riku has a small fraction of his CO experience left. Therefore, if there is to be any gameplay in CO, it must take place in that small gap of time.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Very true. It's kind of a cheap way out, but I don't mind so long as it enhances the experience.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Oh yeah, never thought of that =/ That would work, huh?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe it's like how Roxas saw what happened with Sora at the start of KH 2. He could be dreaming and suddenly dream of seeing Zexion's death(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Superschlock

Awards
Lol, that wouldent really make sense, he isnt connected to Zexion that much

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
true true. Well, the other thing is that someones memories of that scene are leaking and Roxas gets stuck in there

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com

That picture of Riku on the ground has me curious... In the Re:CoM scene, he was standing on the bridge when Zexion said "Maybe it's your own actions that you've forgotten," not on the small island, and seemed rather stable.
I'm wondering if, for some strange reason, it may be the Replica...? I don't see why he would be there, though...

Here's the scene on YT:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LWttG29m6PM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LWttG29m6PM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Maybe it's just me, but Riku doesn't seem like the type of person to appear so prone as he does in that screenshot. However, if there's one thing that he would have that kind of reaction over, it would probably be over the matter of him destroying his home... It seems he might be in physical pain as well.

Superschlock

Awards

Maybe its some kind of part we didnt see or something =/

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com

That's the thing: As far as we know, we've seen everything that happened there. Unless Riku's having flashbacks somehow (who knows, it could be from a nightmare he has later or something), he was never in the position of being so physically prone in that scene until 'Sora' (Zexion in disguise) came along.

Unless, of course, Nomura's planning on going against something he's already established - twice, mind you.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

It would be odd if it was Repliku... but it doesn't really look like physical pain. He's holding his head, not his stomach or somehting.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe, Riku's memories are leaking. Or Axel could tell Xion in CO and see could make images out of them, since the battle took place on Riku's version of DI(the one where you fought the darkside)

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com

It would be odd if it was Repliku... but it doesn't really look like physical pain. He's holding his head, not his stomach or somehting.

If it does end up being flashbacks or something, it might cause him to have a migrane-like pain. Perhaps the powers of either the Castle or Zexion are affecting him somehow, causing it. Or it could just be the 'pain' of his guilt? *shrug*
Now saying that he is, just that it's possible.

Superschlock

Awards

Maybe Zexion rummaging through his head for memories and playing them back for Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back