• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Write A Really Short Story In 100 Words Or Less

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This was all a mistake, caused by a single misunderstanding. The customs of the strange aliens were only different from ours, the human lives lost, while a horrible act, was an act of kindness, in their view; a greeting of sorts. How were they supposed to know life was valuable to us; how were we to know life wasn't to them, that it is no lesser than a stone? Now, xenocide will be committed, and I'm scared it will be us who die. But then again, I'm happy. We deserve it.

91 words.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"CURSE YOU!"

The body spoke, but the mind was gone.

The exorcist was stunned out of his mind.

The body walked toward him, it's back bent WAY back so that it walked in reverse, the head facing him.

The eyes were blank.....Hollow, lifeless.

All traces of the client's mind and conciousness were completely lost.

The sprit had complete control.

With a screech from the body, It leapt.

Silence.

After it was all over, the vengeful spirit rejoiced, having the body cackle madly.

It had claimed it's newest victim.

daxter fan

How the hell could you not make it on time?

'Really, how could I not? I was given 43 years to be ready for this moment, and not only did I miss it. Oh no, not only. I was also late!'

Shame on you, shame on you.

'How can someone miss anything? The event he is supposed to show on is already set in time. How can one excuse himself by saying ''You have not informed me, brother'' '

I hate you for what you are!

'43 long - short years, to get ready . And I missed it with excuses and injustice'

That's a time, alright

'Well. Better late than ever ey?'

Right, rescheduling.

'One thing I remember before he held the axe and shoved it unto my forehead, piercing my skull and slicing my brain, creating a fountain of blood. eh, I already forgot .'

Last edited:
Remorse

"Mario didn't deserve what you did to him," said my late brother's wife Sharon muttered to me, as I pushed my hand against the door.

"To you maybe," I retorted. "He was my brother and I love him very much but how can I explain that to the families of those he killed? He was a murderer."

"You don't know the reason why he did it! He had no other options."

"Don't give me that bullshit Sharon! If he needed the goddamn money, he could've went to me, Sharon....but he didn't.."

Muse

you look atrocious
It was a stupid idea.
I don’t know why I even thought to go through with it.
I can’t take it back now. Not... after what happened.
I can still see the entire scene play out in my head.

The worst part?
I forgot my pants.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Why- why did you do it?" He stared into the murderers eye's. "What gave you the right to kill her?"

"I had no right. It was a privilege." He chuckled for a moment, "just as what you do now is a privilege."

The murderer's eyes when white as the cold metal blade slide steadily over his throat.

Coldness

"What did the woman ever do to you that made you kill her? The investigator questioned me. I kept my silence and refused to answer him, as he continued, "You and Mrs. Smith had no prior contact, no prior relationship with each other, according to the report I have." He waved a small dossier at my face.

"You think I needed a reason to kill her?" I answered.

"Excuse me?"

"You fucking heard me, you dipshit. I did not need no fucking reason to kill her? Of course, I did not know her. I didn't need to. I did it because it was fun."

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A door.
It opened.
I walked threw.
There was darkness.
I was falling.
The surface approached.
It grew closer.
Miles away.
Yards away.
Feet away.
Inches away.
Dead.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
The man in the white coat spoke.
"Johnny you have two choices, go left or right." The boy looked at both directions and chose the one that had a hole hidden under a net of leaves. He stepped on the leaves and fell, he looked up as he fell the man laughed and held a gun pointed down at the boy.
"That's what you get for trying to pick the right way dingus!" and with that he shot the boy as he fell.

Johnny's dead corpse soon hit the ground where the hole finished. Other boys were down there too, also dead.
-------

"how are you today Fred?" Said the mortal.
"Fine." replied the alien Fred.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Raindrops.

We’re falling together now, just like we did back then, only to return to where we began. But it doesn’t matter, because it’s all just part of the cycle. We’re racing forward, with only the wind to stop us. Soon we’ll all collect and share what we’ve seen, what we’ve felt along our journey.

Even if we’re only there until the sun takes us away. We know that our stories will be told and shared among all of us, and that we’ll always remember each other even if we aren’t always a part of the same whole as before.

(99 words :3)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
For Orion.

-

The sun’s out in full force and twinkling behind the dimmed windows, but it’s not as hot as Hannah anticipated and she can feel goosebumps rise on her arms as a breeze blows. She hugs herself tighter, the nervous thud of her heart louder than the planes calling home behind her as she walks in through the new arrivals lounge.

It doesn’t take long to find him.

He’s stood there, taller than everybody else, but the blue in his shocking eyes is baby in shade. Hannah’s face widens into a smile immediately. She’s found her way home.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Goodbye Mo

In a bubble-gum-chewed-up-world like this, nothing was perfect. Not even the sad, meandering being trudging through the undergrowth of sand and dirt, the heat unbearable to everyone, save for Mo. Mo was always sad; the chilling touch of sorrow's grim kiss was enough, he thought, once more wiping away the salty tears from his face. Some of those pesky drops managed to drop like minuscule bombs onto the hot sand, microscopic sizzles occurring in wake of their demise. Mo felt normal, being alone in this barren, hot wasteland. He pulled out the pistol, ramming it against his head. Goodbye.

~99 wyrds

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah, it was good to be Queen.

She had her own personal harem, a loyal Guard who would do ANYTHING for her, People who feared her, and all the possessions and power she had ever wanted.

But was this who she really was?

Pangs of doubt in her mind. A wash of emptiness.....

As she sits on her throne, looking down on the man who had tried to play hero now kneeling down in front of her throne.

"Yes. Yes, it is."

"Get him out of my sight." The Queen says. "Let this be an example to all of you. Evil....always....wins."

(I think i'm over by a word or so...>_>)

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
She hated her brother.

He was a good two feet taller than her, three years older than she was. He always got the top bunk, always sat in the front seat. He always gets to eat the last cookie, and he always teased her in front of her friends.

Then came the day when he had to go to college. The house was empty, quiet. She got to sleep on the top bunk, to sit on the front seat, and eat the last cookie.

She hated him so much, only to realize that she actually cared when he was gone.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
The boy looked at the window.
His brother opened the window.
He pushed his brother out the four storey high building.
Thhe brother hits the ground.
The other brother jumps out aswell noticing what he has done.
Both brothers die.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
This is starting to remind me of the Suicide Thread. So many of these are so depressing. :(

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
^ Some of them are nicely-/well-written, but the topic/feel is mostly the same and that's why they're completely forgettable.

Goon

Hello Justin Bieber. I want to play a game. Throughout the years you have soiled the meaning of good music. There will be consequences. The device attached to your abdomen will trigger in 75 seconds, sending a metal bar up your ass. Your chances at surviving is the key located in your esophagus, inside your lungs, the very lungs that have soiled the ears of the innocent. How much blood will you sacrifice to continue your life? The choice is yours. Let the game begin.

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"These things, they break easily."
"I know."
"I think I can trust you with this. Can I?"
"I promise to be careful."
"Don't drop it."
"Never."

They lived happily ever after.

Status