• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Write A Really Short Story In 100 Words Or Less

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
The piano was such a beautiful instrument. When played, the melody could carry for miles, and its sound would not dilute. It is composed of strings and hammers, so brash, yet so delicate a sound. Emotion can hide behind the force with which it is played. However, it seems it is a lost art. There was such a piece, beloved by it's players. Sadly, it is no more, lost in the decay of time that claims all things. However, its art remains forever in our hearts and consumed by our ears with hunger.

I know it's horrid, but also totally uninspired. I can't work under duress. XD

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
The little girl sat on the edge of the chair, her little pink-slippered feet dangling over the edge. Her tiny hands felt along the edge of her father's violin admiring the dark rosy wood and the graceful shape of the instrument. The edge of sadness for her father's death had been gone until she had found his violin. The songs he would play for her, his hugs and tickles as he tried to teach her all came back at the sight of that rosy wood. Doubt as to whether she could still play lingered in her mind as she lifted the violin to her shoulder to play, hopeing to fill the house with her father's happy music. She lifted the bow and tried to mimic the way her father had moved it gently across the strings. Tears fogged her eyes as she failed to play the happy tunes her father had taught her. The violin screeched and cried in agony, so she played a different tune. She didn't know the name of the song, or what notes she played, but the song came from her heart. The song was sad and beutiful and filled the house that had once been filled with happy laughter but was now filled with her mother's sad sobbing. She lowered the violin and finally was able to weep after so many months of dry grief.

It's probally way to long, but I really got into it

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
A man smoking a cigarette turned to me and said "That's going to kill you, you know". I smiled at him and took another drink. Asked him, "The drink or the fall?"

He took another pull from his cigarette. Threw it off the bridge. "What're you hear for?" he asked.

"You know how roses come with baby's breath?" He nodded. I drank again, said "Well, mine didn't".

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
(Decided to make another.)

The two stood parallel from each other. One was a crook, one was a policeman. And both were madly in love with the other. The two drew their guns at the other as they stared each other down, waiting for the other to make their move.

"I'm sorry." Says the policeman.

"I'm not." Says the crook.

After a series of sounds, both are lying on the ground dead; their corpses holding hands.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
A child is seen stuffing his face with all sorts of food. From sandwiches to large servings of various desserts, the child continued to eat. The child’s mother consistently replenishes the empty plates with more food. After awhile, the child cannot eat anymore. The mother insists on finishing five more plates and says “This is what happens when children steal money from their mother’s purse to buy sweets.”

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
The boss came in as I wound the movie projector. I was working overtime today.

"Why are you still here?" he asked. Laughing, he added, "Trying to squeeze more money out of me?"

I felt a little insulted, but I doubt he meant it. "No, sir," I answered. "I love this job. I would do anything for it." I was nothing if not sincere.

He laughed again. "It's good to see such a spirited worker; but make sure you get some sleep. Your face is looking pretty baggy, Jason." He left after that.

I wondered, "Oh, is that why Jason's face doesn't fit right?

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
There is no such thing as monsters.

There is no boogyman underneath my bed, waiting to get me.

There is no clown sitting outside of my house with a knife.

There is no wicked mother who's going to cook me into stew.

There is no evil-clone of my step-dad that shows up when he drinks.

There is no chance that I might end up suffocating underneath my blankets tonight.

There is no person in my neighborhood who will use their gun on me.

There is no eyeless shadow who sits in my room and watches me sleep.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The boss came in as I wound the movie projector. I was working overtime today.

"Why are you still here?" he asked. Laughing, he added, "Trying to squeeze more money out of me?"

I felt a little insulted, but I doubt he meant it. "No, sir," I answered. "I love this job. I would do anything for it." I was nothing if not sincere.

He laugthed again. "It's good to see such a spirited worker; but make sure you get some sleep. Your face is looking pretty baggy, Jason." He left after that.

I wondered, "Oh, is that why Jason's face doesn't fit right?

Haha you are so cleverly dark, I love you

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
★;5462350 said:
Haha you are so cleverly dark, I love you

Would you believe I was initially trying to write a romance piece? I couldn't think of something interesting that could fit in 100 words, so I said "to hell with it, time to go with the usual" :3

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Aw, not again!"

My brother threw his controller down onto the ground in frustration as "Game Over" flickered to life on the TV screen.

Sigh....My brother was NOT an RPG gamer.

I had convinced him to try playing "Xenosaga Episode Three: Also Sprach Zarathrustra."

He couldn't even defeat the first boss....and that's suposed to be the 'Tutorial' level. You aren't SUPPOSED to lose!

Now I see why I was the only member of my family to graduate from college....

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
A man smoking a cigarette turned to me and said "That's going to kill you, you know". I smiled at him and took another drink. Asked him, "The drink or the fall?"

He took another pull from his cigarette. Threw it off the bridge. "What're you hear for?" he asked.

"You know how roses come with baby's breath?" He nodded. I drank again, said "Well, mine didn't".

Wow, I didn't even see this tucked at the bottom of the 3rd page.

I must say, very clever.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Disgustingly close to one of the stories I wrote way back when.

LightChaser111

Hanging out with smugleaf blitzle tympole roggenro
Hiro shouted to the heavens "I will not I CANNOT live in a world of lies"! He further exclaimed "A world of lies to me is a world that should not exist'! The emperor rose from his throne,Shouting "Foolish boy,this world is perfect"! Hiro draws his blade and says "I will destroy this "perfect world then,one full of lies'! The emperor also draws his weapon saying "i will rid this world of truth once and for all"!

THE TWO CLASH! Truth Vs Lie!

i know this sucked but i tried.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Fangs tore into my flesh as I was lashed from side to side. The wounds only grew in size with the thrashing, and my innards were splayed the place I had called my home. Afterwords, my attacker grew more demonic. He tore off every limb, one painful step at a time. He ripped off my nose with one bite, and gnawed out both of my eyes.

Worst of all, the same thing would happen the next day.

And the next.

And the next.

All anyone would say was, "Bad, Spike! Bad, Spike!"

After that, all was forgiven.

Bastards.

As if thread and needle could heal my scars.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
60 words:

"we're not all universes", he said.

"what?", she replied.

"i want to be an astronaut. i want you to be my sun that i always ask to stay the night, i want you to be all the lights in the night sky, the orbit that i got caught up in."

"i'm sorry."

"what?"

"i want to be an astronaut too."

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I didn't count, but I know it's less:

She was tumbling through the hole.

Why wasn't there anything to latch on to? Why were there no helping hands to swing her back up to reality?

She passed the photos. She lifted a pale arm to protect her eyes from the pain and the suffereing bestoed before her.

Why?

Why was she falling through this hole? Did she deserve this?

No, Alice would never know.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hey son? would you like to hear about how your mother and I met?

Sure Dad... from what mom told me it was kinda romantic, she said you did anything for her

Yeah well you could say before I met her that she was abnormal to say the least.

what do you mean?

before I asked her to marry me... I was in university and she was... a dominatrix in training.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"No...Not yet...."

His eyes could barely stay open now.

He had lost.

Wasn't good supposed to triumph over evil?

His opponent now looms over him, his blade raised to strike.

"I am...truly sorry...it turned out like this." Said his opponent. "But the Shogun was right."

"Your wrong..." He says, his breathing becoming ragged, his body turning cold. "And when you finally see what happens to Sugiyama, the anguish will destroy you."

The last thing he saw was the sword falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back