• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we have a Keyblade War game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I can see it happening if another keyblade war happens, but not a game covering the past keyblade war.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I don't think so...at least not the past Keyblade War like Taocha said...maybe in the future and maybe we're gonna see a glimpse of the War if MX succeeds to bring it back.

kingjustink

i'm gonna say yes, but not until sometime after KH3. I think they will have both a past keyblade war and a future one (some shiz gotta happen after Xehanort), but not until 2018-ish.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Well, if the first saga is a part of a much larger story, then it's safe to assume that we might get a "prequel saga" of sorts or something. But it would be a lot of "Wild Mass Guessing" at this point in time.

I'm gonna say that we could get a Keyblade War game.

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe some secne about past Keyblade War but not the game.

Kiwi +

Awards
Well I don't think it would happen. At least not a game for the most part. Though I wouldn't mind seeing scenes about it, it piqued my interest in BbS. =/

vnnk

When it comes to the previous Keyblade war i would like some mentioning in future installments. Possibly a Book ? Or Graphic novel?

If there will be a future keyblade war then yes i would love a games based on that. (Possibly mmo Because you know loads of people would buy it)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I would rather ask, is it really necesssary for the plot? As of yet, no.

The keyblade war is so far back in time even Xehanort and Eraqus only know it as legend...there's no point in going back that far.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Future One: Definitely, Past one: Some scenes from it, but in an awesome cinematic manner. Example, remember in KHII when Roxas woke up on the last day and he turned into Sora, then back to Roxas again? Something like that, like you see Sora and company running at a mass of other keyblade wielders, and their appearance changes to that of armored figures in the Keyblade Graveyard, and back again.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I admit I find it highly amusing that so many seem to be so sure there will be a future keyblade war... despite not a single hint being dropped that this will ever be the case, lol.

vnnk

I admit I find it highly amusing that so many seem to be so sure there will be a future keyblade war... despite not a single hint being dropped that this will ever be the case, lol.

Well its obvious that it will be touched apon in future installments. So we amuse that if Xehanort is back to his shenanigans he will be trying to create a new keyblade war.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It depends on how much money it can bring in. The bastards probably going to try and violate our precious Kingdom Hearts for an MMO so he can try and save his online market which Final Fantasy XIV all but ruined.

Radar

Bronze Member
I do not want a full game for a keyblade war. I do think that in kh3 xehanort will once again try to create one, but sora and co. will stop him. I would love to see some scenes from the keyblade war of legend, but who knows if they will ever be included.

And I still do not understand. Were the keyblade weilders fighting over "the light" or the x-blade?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And I still do not understand. Were the keyblade weilders fighting over "the light" or the x-blade?

According to the assumptions from Kairi's grandma "the light".
According to the assumptions from Master Pedo...err, sorry, Xehanort the x-blade.

The keyblade war was so many centuries ago even Xehanort and Eraqus only know it as a legend, but guess who of the above two might have the mor reliable information. *ggg*

Xorne

It depends on how much money it can bring in. The bastards probably going to try and violate our precious Kingdom Hearts for an MMO so he can try and save his online market which Final Fantasy XIV all but ruined.

Either that or the company will realize that they may want to stick to console games and leave MMOs to companies like Blizzard. That's the option I'm hoping for as a former WoW player. ;)

But on topic, I doubt we'd get a game based on the keyblade war of the past. However, I doubt a full-blown keyblade war would occur in the future. Maybe an antagonist in the series (Xehanort, new villain, new-villain-Braig-who-isn't-so-new?) tries to trigger another war and it ends with cutscenes depicting what happened in the past while the protagonists attempt to stop it from happening again.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Either that or the company will realize that they may want to stick to console games and leave MMOs to companies like Blizzard. That's the option I'm hoping for as a former WoW player. ;)

But on topic, I doubt we'd get a game based on the keyblade war of the past. However, I doubt a full-blown keyblade war would occur in the future. Maybe an antagonist in the series (Xehanort, new villain, new-villain-Braig-who-isn't-so-new?) tries to trigger another war and it ends with cutscenes depicting what happened in the past while the protagonists attempt to stop it from happening again.

Well, all i know is that they shouldn't make an MMO based off the Keyblade War. Because if they do, that would be protest time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back