• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we have a Keyblade War game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
if there is a keyblade war game, i belive that its going to be muilitplayer with acctuall wi-fi to where we can play against anyone, i think that would be so sweet

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if there is a keyblade war game, i belive that its going to be muilitplayer with acctuall wi-fi to where we can play against anyone, i think that would be so sweet

As long as its not a MMO, i'm game for it.

WaveK89

I always thought of the keyblade war much like what transpired in BBS rather than countless keyblade wielders going at it. In a sense, multiple keyblade wars where one of them had made legend.

Anyway, I don't think it will happen, at least, not anytime soon.

SoraXVen

actually i think a keyblade war game could work. some people want a mmorpg for KH and i guess one covering the keyblade war could make it work. Because no one in the series now really knows what happened in the war, the randomness of an mmorpg wouldn't effect the series much. As for the world(s), or at this time world, could just serve as locales rather than subplots with Disney character interactions. I'd buy it :)

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Past keyblade war? In my opinion it would be a bad idea unless it sheds a LOT of light on the X-blade and Kingdom Hearts. Something that can most likely be done with a game in present time. As for a possible future keyblade war I don`t see how Nomura could skirt around it. Though I doubt we will get a keyblade war. Really close to it happening maybe, but no war.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I admit I find it highly amusing that so many seem to be so sure there will be a future keyblade war... despite not a single hint being dropped that this will ever be the case, lol.
I think I discussed with HeartSeams before she left, that it would be probable for Nomura to pull a Keyblade War plot out of his ass for a future saga.
Definitely not suggesting this is going to happen but it seemed far more plausible than Nomura making a game set in the past after he already stated that BBS would be the farthest he would go.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It depends on how much money it can bring in. The bastards probably going to try and violate our precious Kingdom Hearts for an MMO so he can try and save his online market which Final Fantasy XIV all but ruined.

itl be in kh3
if were gonna bring back tav namine roxas xion along with who we have now, srk plus mickey
thats 10 keyblade weilders and we are suppose to bring back 6 in kh3 so whats gonna happen when we do the final battle

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
itl be in kh3
if were gonna bring back tav namine roxas xion along with who we have now, srk plus mickey
thats 10 keyblade weilders and we are suppose to bring back 6 in kh3 so whats gonna happen when we do the final battle

What? I don't even know what you mean.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i mean whast the point in bring back 6 keyblade weilders if were not gonna use them

That doesn't have anything to do with what i posted so why did you quote me?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i mean whast the point in bring back 6 keyblade weilders if were not gonna use them
One, the keyblade war consisted of hundreds of wielders of light and darkness.
Two, it's not for certain they're coming back but if they do it would be to mend their torment not to use them for a war.

Rexy

Bronze Member
personally i don't want a Keyblade War game... i would rather have a movie of the Keyblade War that happened years ago, before BbS, than a game of the war, or even a new war...
the only keyblade war i can see is Sora and Riku agains Xehanort

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think a Keyblade War game would just be milking the series unless it's relevant to the plot...but how would that work? Though the keyblade war sounds pretty damn interesting (i mean that was a crap load of keyblades! bitches be trippin keyblades!) I dn't think we'd be better off with a game all about it :/

raycat27_2003

Awards
My friend told me that when he went to Ohyocon (I know I spelled that wrong, but I hope ya'll know what I mean), he went to a KH fan panel and somebody suggested that The Keyblade War be a MMO and everybody in the room went berserk with happiness and pretty much agreed with hi. I can possibly see that happening.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think I discussed with HeartSeams before she left, that it would be probable for Nomura to pull a Keyblade War plot out of his ass for a future saga.
Definitely not suggesting this is going to happen but it seemed far more plausible than Nomura making a game set in the past after he already stated that BBS would be the farthest he would go.

So,there will be a next Keyblade War in future games?
I remember MX wish to watch this war.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So,there will be a next Keyblade War in future games?
I remember MX wish to watch this war.
Not sure, but we thought it was possible that Nomura would use the keyblade war plot in a future saga.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My friend told me that when he went to Ohyocon (I know I spelled that wrong, but I hope ya'll know what I mean), he went to a KH fan panel and somebody suggested that The Keyblade War be a MMO and everybody in the room went berserk with happiness and pretty much agreed with hi. I can possibly see that happening.

The Keyblade War MMO idea is the most common idea ever :\ Probably everyone's thought about it at some point, regardless of how many games they've played, if any at all. At least imo, the KH universe has always been too... restricted for something like an MMO to exist.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Maybe after the next Keyblade War, it will be the end of Xehanort-Saga.
I don't know if they'll recreate the keyblade war in this saga, it's possible though.
But Nomura said he wouldn't go any further in the past than BBS so we can't cover the original war.

The Keyblade War MMO idea is the most common idea ever :\ Probably everyone's thought about it at some point, regardless of how many games they've played, if any at all. At least imo, the KH universe has always been too... restricted for something like an MMO to exist.
Yeah. :/ I discussed this with Xorne in another thread; there are far more negative aspects to a KH MMO than there are positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back