• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we have a Keyblade War game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i agree with dman1209 about a keyblade war online game, they did it with star wars

And you notice that nobody hears about it, right? It would only attract certain gamers, making it very unpopular. And unpopular games are like blood stains for developers. Square would NEVER live it down.

And Orion is right. The battle system for KH would NOT make sense for an MMO. They'd have to modify it for MMO-style graphics and action. And that would pretty much destroy the game right there.

Plus, how exactly would a KBW MMO even work?

Create Wielders for the Light and Dark sides and go whack each other to death? It would lack innovation. It'd be relying on the story for everything...

Eon Qey

I would say that they will come out with sum sort of MMORPG for the Keyblade Wars (like with WOW or Rift or w.e) just for the xbox360 or ps3.

Zul

Awards
I highly doubt they're going to be so quick to even start development on a KH MMO when the FF MMO needs as much work as it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back