• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will their ages be stated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hmmm...I am curious to know their ages. People can't seem to agree on an age for Terra and Aqua. Ven's obviously 15 cuz he and Roxas look the same, and Roxas was 15.
*points down*

It's a general consensus that Terra is between the ages of 18 and 20, while Aqua is around 17 or 18.
i'd say these are the most likely guess's

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Because Eraqus told Aqua privately that he cared for Terra like a son. He never told Terra how he felt.

To me, it was kinda like an FU really. He could have said: "I think of the three of you as my children" or "I think of you and Terra as my children" but no, he just says he considers Terra a son. Aqua was probably a little pissed at that.

Well, to be fair, regardless of how he feels about Aqua, that's necessarily relevant at that point, because his intention is to make sure Aqua knows that he wasn't just being a jerk to Terra by failing him. If he does consider her to be like a daughter, she probably already knew that, and didn't need reminding.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Because Eraqus told Aqua privately that he cared for Terra like a son. He never told Terra how he felt.

What? That's completely wrong, Eraqus never said that to Aqua at all. This is how it went:

Eraqus: Terra... I always thought of you as my son. If you succeed in this mission, I might change my mind about being master.

All Eraqus said to Aqua was to watch over him.

Hmmm...I am curious to know their ages. People can't seem to agree on an age for Terra and Aqua. Ven's obviously 15 cuz he and Roxas look the same, and Roxas was 15.

Hmm... I don't know. Ventus does look like Roxas but he does look atleast a year younger. They don't look EXACTLY the same and I can tell they did atleast tweak the model a bit in terms of facial expression.

For example, you'll notice that if you erase Sora and Roxas's hair, they both have the same face. With Ventus, it's slightly different.

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards
What I wonder regarding aging... is whether or not they will explain how the heck Hewey, Dewey and Louie are STILL mere ducklings in this game and how come they haven't aged AT ALL in Kingdom Hearts games to follow. That's just uncanny man.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, for one. Disney characters don't really age unless there's a real time skip (Take Goofy Troop to the Goofy Movies for explain) For Terra. Aqua, and Ventus' ages, I say

Terra: 18 to 19

Ventus: 15 to 16

Aqua: 17 to 18 (She can't be older than she looks, I mean most FF character are young than we believe)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What I wonder regarding aging... is whether or not they will explain how the heck Hewey, Dewey and Louie are STILL mere ducklings in this game and how come they haven't aged AT ALL in Kingdom Hearts games to follow. That's just uncanny man.

It doesn't need to be explained. They're cartoons. They never age. Just ask Mickey Mouse. He's nearly 100 years old and he hasn't aged a bit. It's just one of those things you don't question.

bigbadcloud

well nomanura did say that xemnas is in his 30's so if yo take in the effect of timeterra did not become AX antell the end of bbs and we dont how long bbs takes place mabey a year and so from what i have seen xemnas is specal so he ages it took 1 year fro RG to fall 30 -10-1=19

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
well nomanura did say that xemnas is in his 30's so if yo take in the effect of timeterra did not become AX antell the end of bbs and we dont how long bbs takes place mabey a year and so from what i have seen xemnas is specal so he ages it took 1 year fro RG to fall 30 -10-1=19

Oh he did?

Well, in that case, I guess he was about 19.

Hmm... I don't know. Ventus does look like Roxas but he does look atleast a year younger. They don't look EXACTLY the same and I can tell they did atleast tweak the model a bit in terms of facial expression.

For example, you'll notice that if you erase Sora and Roxas's hair, they both have the same face. With Ventus, it's slightly different.

Really? I've always thought the opposite. Sora's face was slightly different from Roxas but Ven and Roxas looked the same.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
They should be, because SRK'S are mentioned. Since SRK were the main characters and all, TAV's ages should be mentioned, too. It would be a bit strange if they weren't mentioned.

You know, that makes me wonder if the Japanese manual of KH1 ever mentioned SRK's ages.

What? That's completely wrong, Eraqus never said that to Aqua at all. This is how it went:

Eraqus: Terra... I always thought of you as my son. If you succeed in this mission, I might change my mind about being master.

All Eraqus said to Aqua was to watch over him.

Ok, I watched the video, and you're right. My mistake. But even in private he didn't tell Aqua that he thought of her the same way.

Still, if Nomura really did say Xemnas was in his 30s, then the youngest Terra could be is 19.

But, Xemnas seems to be more muscular than Terra. So I think he had a few more years to grow, and since men could keep growing until they're 25, there's no way Terra was that old yet. So i'd say 20 or 19.

Terra? 15?
Yeah that's way off. No offense.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Becuase they're disney characters and disney characters never age...I think you should know that by now HDL has been around since like the late 1930's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back