• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will their ages be stated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
–About how old is Xemnas?

Nomura: Nobodies don’t age; they exist as they were at the time of becoming a Nobody. He seems about 30 years old?

KH13.com - Famitsu Weekly, Tetsuya Nomura interview. its about half way down the page

The problem with this is while nobodies don't normally age, I think Xehanort went through someting similar to Sora (even in the heart covered by a cloak form). In other words, I believe that since his heartless/ heart was conscious, he aged somewhat normally, so that 30 thing Nomura hinted at probably isn't far fetched. I'd say Terra's at least 19, with Aqua being a year or two younger, then Ven, at about 15 or 16.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree. I mean, I have a friend who's 23 years old while I'm 7 years younger and we talk like best friends. Don't know why people would think there needs to be an age limit on who can be who's friend.

Exactly. And even in this series even, Axel is apparently ten years older than Roxas and they are best friends.

I think Aqua and Terra are the same age :/

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards
True true, Disney characters never age and all that jazz- but it still feels WEIRD that time seems to affect no world other than Radiant Garden and Destiny Islands. And after all, didn't HDL age in that spin-off Quack Pack? Haven't Disney at times shown their own characters to age into adults? Disney worlds are affected by age at several occasions and their characters grow older (I point you to Hercules for instance), so it just feels strange that the Princesses don't age a day between BbS and KH1, while others do.

It's either one of those things that is REALLY a mysterious phenomenon that Nomura will explain later on, or we're just supposed to let it slide because of Disney magic or something like that.

A

Artorius Rex

I am going to go on a limb and have Ven be fourteen or fifteen while Aqua's age is probably seventeen and as for Terra, it's safe to say he is nineteen because of certain spoilers that can not be mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back