• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why u choose your username?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soki

My name actually came from my D.F. id which happens to be soki(although i got that from onimusha). I originally would have been Axel, but that was taken(not from KH2, it is a nickname)

Apollo

Silver Member
becuse it is random and i feel I do not need to change it tell I get 1000 posts!

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Okay, maybe I should go into a more detailed explanation: I blended the names of Suzaku (from Fushigi Yuugi), and Axel's Japanese name (Akuseru), becasuse I thought it would fit my wolf character. I liked it enough to use as a username :)

Dual-Roxas

I think you can guess where mine came from.

I don't know, but whenever I start playing as him, I say to myself "IMMA GONNA KICK SUM ASS!"

mesmerized

Ok, want to hear something really deep? Well my user name serves as a reminder to me. I use it for every site that requires a user name. There was a time in my life we're I was totally obsessed with one of my ex-boyfriends. I was mesmerized [hypnotized] because of this guy. So from now on, I am reminded never again to be mesmerized by anyone. ^_^

T

Tyler Durden

Dawning. Darkness to light= KH theme, lyrics from It Ends Tonight, sounds cool.

Kensei. Sword-saint= because I wish to become one.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
because my first name is maxwell, but most people call me max. max was taken, and i thought "hmm, i want a souleater. a-ha." thus my name.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In Saint Seiya (anime), Hades (yes, based on Hades from greek mythologu, but he's NOTHING like the Disney Hades) was an antagonist. I like dragons. So I combined the two...

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I like ice. I like fate. Hence Frozen Fate...

Plus, I was tired of my old username, so I changed to a random username. XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back