• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why u choose your username?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WEVIL

When I was in middle school I was a pretty messd up kid and a nerd so all the friends called me "wannabe evil" with eventually got shortened to WEVIL. I then had to think of a name for Counterstrike and WEVIL was the first thing I could think of and i've been using it ever since.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Mine is a part of one of my fav. hardcore songs.

"Baffled by the way she screams
Shattered hearts and bursting seams
Life is full of expectations never to be met"

(all that is in screaming. so cool!!)

KershaFangs

Oh, I got my username from my email address... I got my email address for the name of this one creature I saw on a poster, but at the time I couldn't remember how to spell or pronounce it so when my sister was making my email, she asked, "Ok, what do you want your email to be?"
I replied, "Umm... Kirshcra Fangs!" (That was the name of the creature, it was a type of demon wolf but I couldn't recall if that was the real name). My sister just stared blankly at me and asked, "How is that spelled?"
I honestly didn't know so I said random letters. "Umm... K...e...r..s..h a? Then just Fangs at the end."
She stared at what she typed and stated to me, "That's prononced 'Kur-cha', not 'Kirshcra'..."
So I just laughed it off. "Ok then, KershaFangs it is!"

Sorry for kinda going story-mode there, but that's just my style. I used to be the DragonMistress, but everytime I tried to use that name, it was already taken. After a while of forgetting my usernames, I just decided to use my email address since it was never taken. I use it for every recent account I have. And so if you ever go on another website and you see a KershaFangs there, it's me. (It will always be capital K and F and no space and with the 's' at the end.) Now I even use KershaFangs as a name for my OC. Ironically enough, her first name was intended to be pronounce Kirshcra where she was born, but was mistranslated.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Mine's about

1) Namine is a reflection of Kairi, Sora and Roxas etc
2) Shuyin and Lenne and Yuna and Tidus from FFX-2
3) Because Zexion pwns and his element is illusion

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
Mines.....because My real name is Gloria, and here in holland there is some washing soaps thing that's called GloriX, I found it Lol so I called myself Glorix and later the DJ came in front of it becuz I was in my techno period by then, and now I'm just used to it, DJ GloriX, or Deejay Gl0riX, my lil bro is known under the Nickname DJ ChriZ, hur hur, viva le DJ.

Well, it is a long story about horror, drama, and the American way. It all started in the year 1445.....
Oh, sorry, wrong forum. well, I choose mine because it is my initials, and it is easy to remember. The numbers are my birthday... Yeah, creepy. Don't ask.
So, yeah, my name is Wyatt. Don't ask. Hope that explains the W.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Hmmm....

-think,think,think-

Because I play Valkyrie Profile and Evrae was one of the character's name in my fanfic? :D

that's not good enough...>.<

GAAAAAAAAHH!!!!! x.x -smack head multiple times- Alright, I give up. Evrae Valkyrion's my fanfiction uisername, and also it was a shared myspace ID for my class before mr.StupidYetAnnoying change it!!

I'm so stressed... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back