• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why u choose your username?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
My username is just my Orginazation name, so its a pretty simple concept

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
Purplefire (in some shape or form) is the name that I choose for most of my forum and game perefrences. The first forum I even joined, I joined because my brother was on it and he convinced me to join as well. His name was Blueentity and I wanted a name that would signify that we were family so I chose my favorite color and a personality trait, thus Purplefire was made.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I was thirteen and going through my "lol!japan<3" phase. It means stupid cow, and I thought it sounded cute.

Demi_Shock

I used to use demi_shock when I did forums in middle school, and since I recently got back into it, I dusted off demi_shock and here I am!

C

Charlie

Hmm?
I wanted something sexy. The first 5 letters are derived from French, meaning "Beautiful." Eventhough I've had a couple of variations where it means cow. Lmfao. Then I added the additional 2 x's ....because..

-"xxx"

-children leave the room... :D

Well, that's why I chose it.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I couldnt think of a name.. and I thought I was cool by making the last two letters in
"Fuse" like this..

FuS3...

Im changing it

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Nicrixshant-Christian

I did the X anagram of your name thing in class one day when I was bored.

17C is a name I also use.

C-first letter of my last and first name

17-number of letters in first and last namecombined and number of my favorite android in Dragonball Z

UlitimaChain123

Were ever sepiroth is, Don't expect to see me.
Well for those of you who actully have time to grab all the synthesis items (And i mean time) U know where mine came from but for those of you that don't The ultima Weapon :eek:_O: But i changed it around a it with the i after the l.:cool: Best name eva.Thank you for your time

*Bows and leaves Off stage

* Yelling "OMG A mouse kill it don't its the(BOOM)........ king.

Ash Dragonfang

Ash stands for my initals Alexander Scott Howard (see ASH!) The Dragonfang part I don't even know how I thought of that one. But dragons are awesome and the dragons fang is a powerful indestructable thing (there we go that is how I came up with it) Pokemon was never thought about when comming up with my name. And I now go by Xander.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back