• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why u choose your username?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

Because I use the name 'Lycian' for a lot of things, and it's kind of a nickname, I like werewolves and wolves, not too much but I do like them, and 13 is my lucky number.

Yaha....Cause it's true and everyone knows it...
Well I didn't know you existed five minutes ago mate. So cheer up xD, This forum isn't about being smart (mind you it gets you a long way), it's about the ride so enjoy and talk some Kingdom Hearts.

dark_erised

i choose it because i thought it was cool...
dark and desire spelled backwards... so that would be dark desire. which means evil desire. lol. I love that,

T

Tragic Fall

Well......back when I was Ty Leonheart, my reason for the name was that I was playing FF 8 a lot and Squall is freaken awesom.

Trylex is my nobody name.................nuff said.

Squall

Even though I went to choose the name 'Cloud' but it was not available so I instead chose 'Squall.'

Jopari

I choose mine because I wanted to use the name of a character from His Dark Materials but not a main character. So I chose my favorite character that isn't Will or Lyra. So I took Will's father's shaman name. So now I love the name Jopari.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
all of my names are based on whatever online game name i go by most of the time. In the past, you would often see me as green_elite_cab places, from when i used to play Medal of Honor, Allied Assault. even today i use that name on model railroading forums. In newer sights, i go by my xbox live gamertag CAB_IV. that way people know its me.

dark invader

I really don't like my name, and I don't know what I was thinking at the time. I guess I was just too lazy to actually think of a name that sounded relatively cool, but then again, I was young and inexperienced. XD Anyway... I guess that my name sort of fits my personality. I mean, I have a darker personality than most people know, and it kind of gets on peoples nerves sometimes. I don't really know how the 'invader' came into play, it just did. When I become a premium member, I'm going to definately change it!

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
uh because The Picture of Dorian Gray is one helluva bitching book.

Also, one of the main characters in the canon of my stories is Dorian Solace, the Clockwork Messiah, dubbed Gray because of his apparent immortality. I was really attached to the character at the time, which was partially to blame for the username.

~Dorian Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back