• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Why u choose your username?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the_legsta

Awards
on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
well mine would have been emmaleggalamb coz a boy at skool used to call me it and still does like 5 yrs on. hence it became my nickname (last names leggett lol)
but i thought it was getting old and every1 elses was like:
I_luv_sora etc etc
so i thought the_legsta would be a tad original

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
  • East Meets West
  • Retired Staff
When I made this, Kingdom Hearts was my favorite game, and Vandread was my favorite anime. I just put those together and got KH Vandread. I must say, I've grown rather attached to this name!=D

Q

Banned
Awards
Because no one truly is named Mr. That's originality, yo. ;D
But I'm thinking of changing my name from that to either Kirby or Hamlet. 'cause I can. Oh yeah :O

(>0.0)>

taa

Awards
taa is the name i used for all of my fanfics. the name i use for these sites. i always use it instead of my real name.

For me to define gungonX I'd have to kill you but since it's already in my signature, I guess you can read for your self. Also I once made a story "The Chronicles of gungon" & "The gungon series: gungonX".

_WayToTheDawn_

Awards
My Name isn't original...WayToTheDawn q=was taken so i added _ Underscores to it...
Because i have a small brain and can't think of things like usernames D=...plus the UN i usualy use was taken...and i HATE putting numbers on things... And because Way To The Dawn is my fave keyblade (if you can call it one) and Cause it's rikus and i love riku ^-^ <3

_WayToTheDawn_ said:
Because i have a small brain and can't think of things like usernames
Lol, you admitted your stupidity.

Redemption, your more gangsta' then 2Pac!