• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Doesn't Riku Have His Own Game Yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why does he need one?

And I personally consider Reverse Rebirth to be his game. Sure, it's just a part of Chain of Memories, but it still acts like it's its own game.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's because his story is more or less told in pieces through the other games. In KH1 you know roughly what he was doing the whole game, so, that's not so needed. In CoM you see exactly what he was doing the whole game. In Days you can get a pretty good idea of what he was doing. The only one I'd say might be needed would be KH2 (but that's more so because there is a huge gap in DiZ/Nami/Riku's storylines in that game).

Nomura has said that he would like to make a game with Riku being the main character, but, I don't think it's necessary in this current timeline (Xehanort Saga). Perhaps he'll get one in the next.

Gram

Banned
Awards
he got a scenario in CoM and is going to be playble in khed isnt that enought :/

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
It's because his story is more or less told in pieces through the other games. In KH1 you know roughly what he was doing the whole game, so, that's not so needed. In CoM you see exactly what he was doing the whole game. In Days you can get a pretty good idea of what he was doing. The only one I'd say might be needed would be KH2 (but that's more so because there is a huge gap in DiZ/Nami/Riku's storylines in that game).

Nomura has said that he would like to make a game with Riku being the main character, but, I don't think it's necessary in this current timeline (Xehanort Saga). Perhaps he'll get one in the next.

Beautifully explained. Thank you = )

WaveK89

That would give people another game to complain about. Just look at people's complaints for 358/2 Days.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i dont like what they did with riku. he looks retarted. i like his kh1 look better
I personally like him better in his KH2 form. Though, I think the combination of blind-fold and Org coat looks better than his clothes at the end of the game.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I personally like him better in his KH2 form. Though, I think the combination of blind-fold and Org coat looks better than his clothes at the end of the game.

i agree his organization coat was better than his ending clothes. i think riku is more of a hero who stands on the side and gets his hands dirty to make sure it all runs smoothly for sora while not getting much of the credit.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i dont like what they did with riku. he looks retarted. i like his kh1 look better

I agree. His KH2 one just seems overly "emo" for me... it just looks ugly I think. And it makes no sense as to why he has new clothes to begin with.

k99y77 said:
he got a scenario in COM and now in KH3D isn't that enough?

...Why are you talking to me about it? What did I say?

Awards
Lol how does talking about a Riku game turn into what he wears? Anyway... Riku dodsn't need his own game right now, we already know what's been going on with him. He had Reverse/Rebirth, and he's a main playable character in 3D. That's good enough for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back