• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Doesn't Riku Have His Own Game Yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Riku already had his own game I didn't play it but I believe you can either choose to be Sora or Riku in Reverse Rebirth

Reverse/Rebirth is Riku's story in Castle Oblivion, which can only be unlocked upon completing Sora's story.

Dr_Mario64

I know I'm gonna regret it but this is kind becoming like a Boswer vs. Mario debate. People have been asking for ages for Bowser to have his own game. He finally got it in Bowser's Inside Story, but Mario was in there as well. He took up practically 85% of the game and people are complaining because he didn't get all of it. This is kind of how opinions formed about Reverse Rebirth but slightly different. Sora and Riku's appearances were split up approximately 50/50 which is fair considering both characters deserved credit. Now people start moaning because Riku didn't get all of the game. To them I ask: "Whose story was more important?" I would say that Riku's story is vital but not nearly as important as Sora's. Riku's story wasn't broke so Nomura found no need to fix it. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back