• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's the cutest Organization Member?(not sexually)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Pedophile? Its Pedophile, right?

I would have to say....... Xion, and Demyx. I just like Xion, and Demyx is funny and acts a lot like me in the real world, "Run, run away!"

Well, Pedophile is his secondary profession (after Scientist) but this word doesn't start with a c, does it. ;)

Naah, while I label the kiddies (Xion and Roxas) really as cute, Vexen is more on the line of creepy and crazy in my book, lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well, Pedophile is his secondary profession (after Scientist) but this word doesn't start with a c, does it. ;)

Naah, while I label the kiddies (Xion and Roxas) really as cute, Vexen is more on the line of creepy and crazy in my book, lol.

I know. I was just saying that Pedophile is probably his #3 job.

vnnk

Xemnas: emotionless mofo which dont have a clue how to go about emotions due to lack of a "Full" Life

Xigbar: Skater dude who would triad his mother for the chance of power yet still lovable

Xaldin: Dreadlock bad ass nuff said. (would kill for his hair D:)

Vexen: As Smile pointed out retarded puppy that likes to create clones lots of clones. He is better that you bitch!

Lexaeus: Silent guy who gives respect were it should be given values actions over words

Zexion: emo with the fringe. Poor guy lost his parents in his previous life (hope that is expanded on)

Saix: Xemnas bitch who has major anger problems

Axle: the red head hot guy that is quite popular with the fans

Demyx: music lover who hates to work

Luxord: English and you love him for it Also gambling problem and a fetish for poker references

Marluxia: Guy with the pink hair who hates the authority. Loves flowers.

Larxene: Bitch who loves to watch others suffer. Ideal Dominatrix.

Roxas: annother emo who wants to exist on his own. Poor domed existence (so far that we know of)

Xion: Cute little baby of the org Gets bullied alot. Poor thing.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Xemnas: emotionless mofo which dont have a clue how to go about emotions due to lack of a "Full" Life

Xigbar: Skater dude who would triad his mother for the chance of power yet still lovable

Xaldin: Dreadlock bad ass nuff said. (would kill for his hair D:)

Vexen: As Smile pointed out retarded puppy that likes to create clones lots of clones. He is better that you bitch!

Lexaeus: Silent guy who gives respect were it should be given values actions over words

Zexion: emo with the fringe. Poor guy lost his parents in his previous life (hope that is expanded on)

Saix: Xemnas bitch who has major anger problems

Axle: the red head hot guy that is quite popular with the fans

Demyx: music lover who hates to work

Luxord: English and you love him for it Also gambling problem and a fetish for poker references

Marluxia: Guy with the pink hair who hates the authority. Loves flowers.

Larxene: Bitch who loves to watch others suffer. Ideal Dominatrix.

Roxas: annother emo who wants to exist on his own. Poor domed existence (so far that we know of)

Xion: Cute little baby of the org Gets bullied alot. Poor thing.

Pretty much spot-on right there, thats all i can say.

Xorne

Axel -> Roxas -> Demyx, in that order.

I'm not really sure about the 'not sexually' part - as in not someone who you think is just attractive/hot? Someone who has a personality to match?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Master Xehanort is Master Ephebonort

He created the Orgy 13 so that he can have world ephebo domination

That's what the replica program is for. To create sex dolls
i find pedo men creating sex dolls really kawaii desu~~ *U*

Shinra

Banned
Awards
i find pedo men creating sex dolls really kawaii desu~~ *U*

lol big time... But just like Ansem SoD, He loves Riku or rather Repliku, I always thought Xion was more like a cute little stuffed animal to Xemnas.

Xion, Zexion, And Roxas.

Why these three?
Zexion: Emo Loner Bookworm
Xion:Clueless little stuffed animal who you just want to cuddle with
Roxas: Emo Loner Stuffed Animal (Essentially combo of the two)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xigbar is cute. Those guns are cuddly and when he spams you with attacks, it is just so adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Xigbar_x_Demyx_by_Nire_chan_by_magickbeliever77.jpg

Even Demyx has to agree.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
ienzo.png

;3; Only one I could honestly say is cute but not sexually so (sorry Marluxia ;3;)

But he's only cute at this age, otherwise I could wouldn't give Zexion a second glance :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back