• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who suffered the most? Terra or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who suffered the most? Terra or Aqua

• Terra

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Aqua

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
ppl keep thinking Aqua suffered the most.

why? Terra suffered way more.
think about it
First, his friends began to lose trust in him
His best friend Aqua was spying on him
His master, and 'father figure' Eraqus was losing trust in him
Terra started to go in a depression during the game saying he has nothing left for him and how he's a complete failure
He was Xehanort's pawn
Xehanort manipulated the crap out of him along with screwing Terra's head calling him "Master Terra" and then even worse Xehanort saying how both Terra and him were 'friends' as they would go on a journey together
Terra RESPECTED Master Xehanort in most of the game, that's bad enuf!
Not only that Xehanort tricked Terra into fighting his own father and badly injuring him
Xehanort killed his master right infront of him
Xehanort destroyed his world right infront of him while Terra remained completely helpless - Aqua did not suffer to see her entire world and her own master being killed. Terra did. That's painful.
Xehanort froze Ven infront of Terra along with dropping him off a cliff. Terra's best friend.
Terra also lost his body. He beat Xehanort and still lost.
Xehanort controlled the body throughout the rest of the series even though they both lost their memories Xehanort still used Terra's body to do deadly things in the next decade while Terra remained completely helpess and doing nothing to help because he couldn't

Terra had it worse than Aqua

Terra lost everything.
Terra lost his soul, his body, his friends, his master, his world, everything

The only thing left he had was his mind in the real world with his armor and a keyblade and stood there for 10+ years and never moved

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well in a way they both are suffering. One's body was taken and is forced to do evil. and the other is in hell fighting for her life.

Pratiko

Awards
Aqua has been stuck in the Realm of Darkness for over 10 years.
Beat that.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Beat that.

um, no
see the Realm of Darkness time is different than in the real world. Probably not even that long for her as she rarely aged

go look at the reasons above of why Terra suffered the most

now, BEAT THAT

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hm. Kind of have to agree Terra had it worse than Aqua, if only because way I see it, Aqua was part of his suffering. While she was holding onto the hope he'd be fine and beat the Darkness, he was still hurting over her and Eraqus not trusting him.
They both suffered a lot at the end, though I overall say again - Terra. If only because he seems to have a lot more self blame and hate than Aqua, and of course at the end of the day, Aqua at least has that glimmer of hope she got from meeting AtW and finding out about JesuSora. Terra didn't have that... and he's in pieces all over the place. A bit as the Lingering Sentiment, a bit in Xemnas, a bit in Xehanort's Heartless, and now it seems a bit's still inside Riku
So yeah. Terra all the way, man.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Hm. Kind of have to agree Terra had it worse than Aqua, if only because way I see it, Aqua was part of his suffering. While she was holding onto the hope he'd be fine and beat the Darkness, he was still hurting over her and Eraqus not trusting him.
They both suffered a lot at the end, though I overall say again - Terra. If only because he seems to have a lot more self blame and hate than Aqua, and of course at the end of the day, Aqua at least has that glimmer of hope she got from meeting AtW and finding out about JesuSora. Terra didn't have that... and he's in pieces all over the place. A bit as the Lingering Sentiment, a bit in Xemnas, a bit in Xehanort's Heartless, and now it seems a bit's still inside Riku
So yeah. Terra all the way, man.

agreed

don't forget at least Aqua has a mind of her own and she can at least think and have her own body

What does Terra have? nothing. Xehanort took everything from him and Terra was doing all the dirty work for Xehanort during the game as well. He began losing trust in himself and he never recovered from that.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh right I forgot we're in the spoilers section.
Anyway, Terra does seem to have a sort of consciousness to him yet. But that only means that MX has been taunting him for a decade, as seen in Blank Points.
Aqua wouldn't have felt that decade; Terra did.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Beat that.

It probably didn't feel that long. Time seems to move differently there, hence her appearance not changing.

To her, it probably felt like a few months, not even a year.

Samhain

Bronze Member
exctly. someone please give me a good reason why Aqua suffered more. its clearly Terra. shouldn't even be close.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, to be fair, there is suffering for being in the "observer"'s seat like Aqua. But I still don't think it's enough to tip the scale in her favor, not by a long shot. Especially seeing how Terra isn't like KH1 Riku; he's a good guy that just got screwed over by both his enemies as well as his friends.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ppl keep thinking Aqua suffered the most.

why?

Aqua also has a lot more fans unconditionally for being a fighter and not a Kairi, whereas Terra is criticized by a shitload of people for being an idiot for "not judging people by their appearances and realizing how obvious it is that MX is evil" and all that, and is generally blamed for everything that went down these past 11 years. So they all say Terra only has himself to blame and Aqua's essentially the goddess for only trying to do the right thing.

(Clearly I have been spending too much time on Gamefaqs -__-)

Pretty much agree with everything you and Smile said.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As much as I think Aqua had a shitty time, Terra definitely had it worse.

Crystal

Silver Member
Terra suffers the most.
He lost everything and end up he is use for MX's plan.

Reimei Tenshi 96

I say Terra did. He didn't become a keyblade master (though there is a reason for that), he lost trust within his friends, he was used for Master Xehanort's plan and was later possesed by him (he was also used by other disney villians to reach their goals), and now he lives on (well sort of) in his armor.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Beat that.

Terra watched himself do horrible things, knowing his body is the reason Aqua is where she is. He is fighting inside himself, and it looks like he lost.

Aqua is just chilling in RoD with Ansem SoD probably not aging.

Kevin Perez

um, no
see the Realm of Darkness time is different than in the real world. Probably not even that long for her as she rarely aged
When it comes to who suffered the most, yes, I would agree it would be Terra. However, if asked who had a much worse fate, than I would ultimately pick Aqua. I felt that in many cases she was wrongfully antagonized by Terra and Ven. While no doubt she did contribute to his insecurities and what not, it didn't give Terra or Ven the right to shun her for just following orders or accuse her status as a keyblade master get to her head. Up until the Final Episode, Aqua never said anything about being a master until she confronted Terra-Xehanort and you could see she was hurt by it. Her intentions were good, was all but her borderline obsession with Eraqus philosophy of light conquering darkness is something I can concede to as one of the factors to Terra's alienation and downfall. Don't forget her own tug-of-war in her conscious believing if Terra would resit or succumb to darkness, as well as her hypocracy on the subject matter.

Being a good, caring friend ultimately (and ironically) is what led to her own downfall, having to suffer because the simplest and good intentions. True, Aqua at least smiled and regained hope/confidence in the current situtation she is in but Terra showed a lot of certainty and confidence that Xehanort would not be the triumphant in the conquering of his body. Time may move slowly in the Realm of Darkness but a decade of isolation, no human contact/interaction and the Heartless lurking, that's not a pretty scenario either! Like someone mentioned, it has to do with preference. Those who like Aqua may claim she suffered more, same thing with Terra.

Stars

リク
TERRA D:
He could not be a Keyblade Master due to darkness, and learn that he can control darkness from MX, so he will probably trust and respect MX more without knowing he is actually MX's tool.
He lost his master, his friends and even his body end up being use by MX.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Terra.

Not only did he do terrible things, help silence his father figure, and ended up being the villain of the realm he swore to protect...but h's probably watching all of this from within wherever he is.

blackberi

Terra. I mean, the guy took down a father figure to him. Both had it bad, yes, but Terra definitely had it worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back