• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which fighting style do you like the most out of the heroes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

teardrop

Aqua. I'm not usually a magic person, but Aqua made using magic cool again after Days and KH2 ruined me. Plus, I find her fighting style to be different from the rest. I think Sora, Roxas, and Ven all have a really similar fighting style, if not the same fighting style.

*Z*

*I'm including Roxas, and Riku if you don't mind.*
Style-Wise
1.Sora/Roxas: Just look at KH2, and try and tell me that's not awesome!
2.Ventus: It's fast, stylish, and the Finish Commands just great!
3.Aqua: The attacks don't really entertain me, but her FC's are the best out of all of them.
4.Riku: You can only play him in KH: Com, and Days, but when your playing as Dark Riku, it's just.....Wonderful.
5.Terra: Even though it his combo's don't have alot of variety, he still is fun to play as.

Play-Wise
1.Sora/Roxas: Still number one.
2.Terra: He can kill anyone in two hits(Except VLS, and MF)
3.Ventus: He can do pretty good at defeating enemies.
4.Riku: Love his moves, but.....
5.Aqua: Great style, awesome character, but really all your doing is spamming Magic attacks.

Also this is my opinion, and I respect anyone elses opinion's. Feel free to hate on my choices if you want.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
my favorites would have to be Terra & Ven Terra because as The Light previously stated he's a fucking powerhouse, & Ven because NOTHINGS COOLER THAN 6 FUCKING PHANTOM SWORD/WINGS PERTRUDING FROM YOUR BACKSIDE!!!!!!!

Fortissimo

Terra/ Kh2 sora
Ven
Riku
Aqua
Roxas
I really like styles that attack wide areas but are also quick thus Terra/Sora and Ven up at the top. Riku's is something way different, but its a good different. Aqua...I don't know, I'm neutral on it. It works for her so whatever. Roxas, ehh.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'd have to say Ventus because he is heaps faster than the others.

blackberi

Hmm, part of me wants to say Sora but his use of magic is so shitty and fail and I'm a magic fan. I think I'm going to have to say Aqua, IMO. She's very nimble and her fucking cartwheels were pimp.

Aqua>Sora>Terra>Ven>Roxas>Riku

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I see quite a few people consider Vanitas a hero.
As far as looks go, Its a tie between Ven and dualwielding Roxas. Ven because he just looks like hes bursting with energy and ready to fight (Compared to most others boring stationary stances)
And Roxas, cmon, its two fcuking keyblades (Also two of the collest looking ones) so how could it not look awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back