• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which fighting style do you like the most out of the heroes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlockedMemories

And I mean out of Sora, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, and perhaps CoM Riku. Which do you think has the coolest moves and style in their attacks?

Personally, I think Sora looks awesome. He's my personal favorite, and he sure is fun to fight as.

Looks wise: Sora > Terra > Ventus > Aqua

Playstyle wise: Sora > Aqua > Ventus > Terra

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Terra obv

He is a fucking powerhouse instead of crappy attack like Aqua and Ven. Idgaf bout speed or magic.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Terra obv

He is a fucking powerhouse instead of crappy attack like Aqua and Ven. Idgaf bout speed or magic.
so u think using skill and strategy with magic and speed is worse then just pressing x rlly fast and heavy hitting? *eyeroll*

im personally a magic user so aquas my favorite.

Silverslide

so u think using skill and strategy with magic and speed is worse then just pressing x rlly fast and heavy hitting? *eyeroll*

How do you "strategize" with magic. With aqua its just fucking triple firag/triple bliz and glacier.

This aint KH2 lol whatchu think this is. You don't button mash in BBS.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
How do you "strategize" with magic. With aqua its just fucking triple firag/triple bliz and glacier.

This aint KH2 lol whatchu think this is. You don't button mash in BBS.
magic does have strategy and has more variety. u have to know which spells would be most effective and efficient and of course timing is everything. and in bbs u do kinda button mash. sure theres a special "suuupah hit" type thing but mostly if ur not button mashing ur using some form of magic.

Silverslide

magic does have strategy and has more variety. u have to know which spells would be most effective and efficient and of course timing is everything. and in bbs u do kinda button mash. sure theres a special "suuupah hit" type thing but mostly if ur not button mashing ur using some form of magic.

You can do the same thing with Terra's commands. Terra isn't only brute strength you know, he has hax magic abilities like meteor, quake, and warp. Magic isn't the only strategy in any game -.-

Silverslide

u seemed to be implying terra is all strength here.
No I said he is a powerhouse, which he is. Doesn't mean he doesn't have good magic commands. I said idgaf about magic because I don't like to use magic alot. Not my style.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm, pretty tough choice. I guess I'll choose Sora, just because he's pretty evenly balanced. It's my kind of fighting style.

But for gameplay, I'd say Terra. I think I'm one of the few who main him ^^

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Hmmm, pretty tough choice. I guess I'll choose Sora, just because he's pretty evenly balanced. It's my kind of fighting style.

But for gameplay, I'd say Terra. I think I'm one of the few who main him ^^

Lol don't forget me haha.

Overall my ranks are like this:
Terra>Riku>Sora>Ven>Roxas>Aqua

Gram

Banned
Awards
hm...thats hard i like them all to an extent.
hm....i guess
1. Aqua (for her barrier guard)
2. ven (for speed)
3. sora (just cause im most use to him)
4. terra/riku (soley cause of their dark-oriented moves)

didnt add roxas or anyone in days cause roxas is basically sora, xion is basically roxas and every other org. member was a pain to use in some way in days.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hm...thats hard i like them all to an extent.
hm....i guess
1. Aqua (for her barrier guard)
2. ven (for speed)
3. sora (just cause im most use to him)
4. terra/riku (soley cause of their dark-oriented moves)

didnt add roxas or anyone in days cause roxas is basically sora, xion is basically roxas and every other org. member was a pain to use in some way in days.
YES! i looooved barrir gaurd. so useful.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Riku's style really showed me how good an alternate style of fighting can be...
But I like Aqua's style too...

Riku>Aqua>Terra>Sora>Ventus...

tomasmccann

Awards
You forgot Roxas, by the way. I would say, in days he was pretty bland, like sora in KH1. In axel boss battle in KH2, THAT'S what i'm talking about. I Would say Roxas > Ventus (fcukin speedy) > Sora > Riku > Aqua > Terra.

Mog

Awards
Roxas in kh2 dual wielding was bad-ass. Days = fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back