• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate or don't like in the Kingdom Hearts series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
xion
useless waste of space
the only thing good it did was tell us that Xigbar/Braig is connected to Ven and so is Sora (which wasnt already obvious enough)

maian

I'm gonna throw in Cloud/Sephiroth. I always thought they were shitty, overrated characters, KH or not. KH just helped to bump up their retardedness.

Also, such stupid design. "We need a hero/villain to appeal to an anime audience! Ridiculous, unrealistic spiky hair? Check! Giant, laughably absurd huge sword? Check! Brooding, anti-hero whiny emo "badass" factor? Check!"

The same traits could more or less be applied to Sephiroth. I know it was minor, but any cutscenes they had in KH1/2 were complete fanservice, and completely unnecessary.

maian

I didn't like Setzer, if any of you know who that was.

Am I the only one who didn't happen to like Setzer in FFVI, either? ;o I know he's a fan favorite, but...eh.

Actually, I take that back. I loved Setzer when I thought he was a charming, gambling, albeit horny old guy, judging from the look of his sprite, and the fact that he had gray hair. Then I learned he was just another animefag character, a young beautiful man with perfect features and silver hair.

...KH2 didn't help.

hotaruchan

Kairi, she is so useless and get kidnapped so many timeeees, OMG!!!!! >8 (
What the hell with princess of heart DX
I dont like MX too, he is the worst

ffdgh

^THAT 110%

>.> i hate pluto's random dissapearances in the games XD where does he go?

magic713

Awards
In Kingdom Hearts II it would have to be Maleficent. She was great in the first Kingdom Hearts and ok in CoM and lived up to her story in BbS, but they ruined her character in KHII. They didn't even need her in that game. The game would have progressed the same pace without her and only used Pete.

Last edited:
Awards
Xion. I completely hate her. I would seriously kick her off a cliff and smile as she hit the sharp rocks at the bottom :)

NumberVIII

Org.
Axel- A moral event horizon crossing bastard, and poisonous friend. That nomura likes to d*ck ride to hell and back.

Oh yeah, I remember you. You posted something similar but more detailed on my other thread about Axel. But then when I replied with my disagreement and asked why you thought he was a "poisonous friend", you never replied. So, I'm posing you the same question now. Outside of C.O. (as I'm assuming you're talking about a friend to Roxas and/or Xion anyway), how is he a "poisonous friend"?

fantasy08

Oh yeah, I remember you. You posted something similar but more detailed on my other thread about Axel. But then when I replied with my disagreement and asked why you thought he was a "poisonous friend", you never replied. So, I'm posing you the same question now. Outside of C.O. (as I'm assuming you're talking about a friend to Roxas and/or Xion anyway), how is he a "poisonous friend"?

Lol, yes I remember you to. I started to answer back, but then I thought why bother. I've been though the same debate a few months ago with a user named Ikkin. I enjoyed it lol. We went about two pages I think. However, this thread is not the place for our debate. If you truly want to do this then my reply will be in the thread you started. They will mostly be copy and paste from what I said to Ikkin.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Larxene is my favorite for the reason you hate her. :v

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Aqua.

I just don't see what people see in her I find her the most useless female in KH.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Hm... who DON'T i like?

I LOVE sora, except i hate the fact he killed marluxia. diz is awesome because of the person who voices him (christopher lee), i'm okay with namine, i half like her half don't... Xigbar, he's not very helpful to me in days... um..
Okay i HATE pete. I seriously hate him he's annnoying, stupid, too much disney in him. yea i hate pete. otherwise i don't reallly hate any KH charecter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back