• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate or don't like in the Kingdom Hearts series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I can't think of anyone I hate. I just love KH so much that I love all the characters. Even the most annoying ones. But I have to agree that some characters still need some development. To tell you guys the truth, I don't see any use for hating a game character. It's not like they really exist or anything(not that I'm supporting hating people in real life), but it's just a game. Don't need to take it so seriously. Besides, it's a waste of your brain cells.

maian

I can't think of anyone I hate. I just love KH so much that I love all the characters. Even the most annoying ones. But I have to agree that some characters still need some development. To tell you guys the truth, I don't see any use for hating a game character. It's not like they really exist or anything(not that I'm supporting hating people in real life), but it's just a game. Don't need to take it so seriously. Besides, it's a waste of your brain cells.

No offense, but I hate this logic, especially when I see it on any kind of gaming forum. Under that mindset, you shouldn't love it either, much less go through the trouble of discussing it on a forum. It's why sites like this exist. ;| No series is perfect, and what's the point of liking one if you can't lament about the worthlessness of...Jar Jar Binks?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't see the point of hating characters because they are mean, especially when the characters are MEANT to be evil. You want a lame ass villain, or what?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't see the point of hating characters because they are mean, especially when the characters are MEANT to be evil. You want a lame ass villain, or what?

Exactly. Which is why my feelings towards Larxene, Vexen etc are more like 'love to hate X3'...

On the other hand.
XION. Piece of Mary Sue trash. Watery personality aside, she's evidence of absolutely fail writing. Characters should drive the plot, not be plot devices. facepalm Uuugh. And that's without even mentioning the 'fainting into bishie arms and having them worry about me and chase me and protect me'.

:/

http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/141920-xion-hate-club.html <--- fun times

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Character I hate the most... hmm...
Once upon a time I probably would have said Roxas, but he's since grown on me...

I really despise Mickey post-KH1. In number one he was just sort of this figure to be looked for... now all of a sudden he's intended to be as badass as yoda, but comes off more cliched than almost any other character (...minus xion... maybe). I just don't like him.

Awards
No offense, but I hate this logic, especially when I see it on any kind of gaming forum. Under that mindset, you shouldn't love it either, much less go through the trouble of discussing it on a forum. It's why sites like this exist. ;| No series is perfect, and what's the point of liking one if you can't lament about the worthlessness of...Jar Jar Binks?

Sorry that you hate it so much. If a game is so bad, why even play it. Besides, villains like Org. 13 are meant to be hated. That's a the whole point for a villain. Hating character for their role is pretty sad. It's not the characters fault that their role were so pointless. If you want to blame someone, blame the guy who made their roles like that.

soralight11

Kairi might be a plot device, but she still did shit within the game. Xion did epic stuff though and made Roxas dual-wield. hahdidmorethankairi

Yeah. But I did like how in KH1, you allmost NEVER see Kairi. It keeps you thinking... I think.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My least favorites are Donald and Goofy. I will always hate them no matter how many times Donald cures me and how many times Goofy does absolutely nothing.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Paladin, I don't like Goofy neither. Donald is kind of in the middle for me. I am not a big fan of Minnie, her voice is annoying to me.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Demyx, he is pretty much useless in the whole series. Why is he even in the ORG XIII?

Maybe he had some sort of suicide flood attack that destroyed the world and the Org never got to exploit it.

Actually, they probably just needed someone to fill another space.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Maybe he had some sort of suicide flood attack that destroyed the world and the Org never got to exploit it.

Actually, they probably just needed someone to fill another space.
Yeah, you could say he is the lazy/funny guy of the ORG; him and luxord are pretty much for filling, since neither of them were useful in the whole series.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Honestly? I'm starting to blame the writers for treating Kairi poorly, not the character. It's not like she's supposed to be a bitch towards Riku or anything (even though I couldn't stand the raft joke x_x;). At the very least, she tries and wants to be important. I think it's her unhealthy obsession with Sora that just pisses me off, but that could also the writers' fault. You have to admit the girl has potential. *waits for Smile to bitch at me*

tl;dr: I'm neutral, but I lean towards dislike.

The only KH character I truly hate is DiZ. He treats everyone around him as a tool for his revenge. Not to mention he can't do it by himself. And right before the machine exploded, he apologizes to Roxas, but not even Naminé >:| I didn't find that moment redeeming.

I tend to not hate characters and take it too far, though. It's just a game. :v

Last edited:

Deep-Wonder

Well there are characters I hate, but in a good way (Larxene). Other than that, there aren't really any characters I don't like. I think a few characters got seriously screwed up in the later parts of KHII. That was just a mess of poor story telling and character development.

WaveK89

Hard to say who I don't really like.

Larxene can be one since she's pretty much a b****. However, I do like the fact that SE put in a female oriented villian to the series. Okay, I forgot about Maleficent, but she's Disney.

I can't say I don't like Kairi, but I do sort of agree with Strawberry. It's just too bad she didn't play a more significant role.

HerGuitar

Am I the only one who likes Larxene? Haha, I think she's great as a villain and character. Demyx is just comic relief I guess...

For characters I really hate, I can't really point my finger at anyone because KH characters are just sooo loveable...
but if I had to choose, Riku. Talk about a typical emo teenager. Blehhhhh.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You know what I really hate? Threads where people complain about characters they hate. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back