• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate or don't like in the Kingdom Hearts series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Larxene, she's such an annoying character, especially when it comes to fighting her
and Vexen, waste of space

kaialone

I dont hate anyone.I like them all for the role they play in the game ,even the useless ones.I mean come on in real life not all people you meet are useful. But the one i like the least would be Sora´s mom since i dont know her.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Kairi does deserve to be the least respected character, but not because she is useless. in kh2 people hated her even more despite using a keyblade and fighting the heartless.

i tihnk it's the fact that she thinks she is important that makes people hate her. in kh1, she was rather likable

Lady-Lee

Awards
Eh, I'm gonna have to go with older Kairi...she was..WORTHLESS. I'm also going to say that larxene's character was only there just to tick me off.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hmmmm this is a rough one...but KH2 Kairi was pretty darn useless...Larxene brought a new definition to the term 'Blond B****' for me... I hated Kairi the most though

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
i tihnk it's the fact that she thinks she is important that makes people hate her. in kh1, she was rather likable

See, I find that to be endearing rather than hateable, for some reason. I've always interpreted it as not so much that she "thinks she is important," but rather, she wants to be important and tries to be important. She just does it with an attitude, which is what some people find annoying. Idk, I'd rather see a character who looks at his/herself and says, "Okay, I can't do much to help, but I'm going to try and help anyway!" to a character who says, "OH NOES! I'm worthless, I can't do anything, I think I'll just throw myself to the ground and angst until someone comes to save me!"

In general, I try not to outright hate KH characters, or any characters for that matter. I guess I don't really like DiZ, but then there are parts of him that I really DO like. And I don't like how Xion came out of nowhere and took center stage in a game that was supposed to be about Roxas and the secrets of Org XIII, but she was a nice enough girl, some of her scenes with Roxas and Axel were sweet, and her theme is one of my favorite pieces of KH music. So yeah. Hating KH characters does not come naturally to me, as you can see! :)

Lady-Lee

Awards
Its not just the fact that Kairi constantly gets kidnapped, but its the fact that the game could totally go one and thrive without her even being in it. She did absolutely nothing for the storyline and didnt even do a good job at defending herself when she had a "keyblade". facepalm

Organization_42

Awards
Well, for starters, if you took Kairi out of the storyline, Sora the Heartless would still be running amok throughout Hollow Bastion. It would be harder for Maleficent to convince Riku to join her because she wouldn't have the possibility of retrieving Kairi's heart dangling in front of him like a carrot stick. She'd conquer the worlds a lot of faster because there would only be Six Princesses of Heart and one of those hearts wouldn't be residing in Sora. There wouldn't be another important person in Sora's heart to stop him from completely devoting himself to Namine and becoming Marluxia's puppet. Heck, Namine wouldn't even exist! Xion wouldn't look the same, and possibly wouldn't have the same effect on Roxas and Riku that she did.

Idk. I think the story would be changed just a little bit if Kairi was removed.

ffdgh

...alot of kiari hate(cant blame most of it)
wouldn't minnie fall into that category too? *even tho minnie is awesome)

Allister Rose

French Lover
i agree with you lady lee, but again, mostly in kh2.

i do wish, she would have stayed useless in kh2. just being a reminiscent character would have been good. in kh1, she had no choice, in kh2, she completely dropped the ball

Organization_42

Awards
Minnie has the luxury of being a classic Disney character, so people tend to wear their rose-tinted Nostalgia Glasses when talking about her. Plus, she did use Holy Magic to help Sora defeat the Heartless in Disney Castle, which was very useful. In fact, many of the Kairi haters that I've spoken to would like her better if she trained with Minnie.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Minnie has the luxury of being a classic Disney character, so people tend to wear their rose-tinted Nostalgia Glasses when talking about her. Plus, she did use Holy Magic to help Sora defeat the Heartless in Disney Castle, which was very useful. In fact, many of the Kairi haters that I've spoken to would like her better if she trained with Minnie.

i think Kairi jsut needs more character development. she acts like a total prep through most of kh2.

ffdgh

hmm the thought of kiari training under minnie sounds awesome lol kairi is a princess of heart, maybe that light can be put to good use.....why is minnie not a princess of heart too or instead of kairi? o_O.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
We love everyone in the game but c'mon there's gotta be someone that really irritates you or pisses you off.well for me it's Larxene.I hate her attitude and how she doesn't give a s*** about anyone.she's cold as ice.
so who do u guys hate/don't like?ffffuuu
I'd have to go with Demyx. His laziness drives me crazy.

soralight11

I don't have a character that i hate but i'd like to see more things, like Xion or Kairi they just don't do anything....

YOU Kiddin me? Kairi is the seventh princess of heart, dumbass. and The entire storyline of the series is Sora trying to find her. Also Xion is part of the main story in 358/2 days. They both have a great impact on the series... But i do hate one person. Larxene. what a b-i-t-c-h.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
YOU Kiddin me? Kairi is the seventh princess of heart, dumbass. and The entire storyline of the series is Sora trying to find her. Also Xion is part of the main story in 358/2 days. They both have a great impact on the series... But i do hate one person. Larxene. what a b-i-t-c-h.

Kairi might be a plot device, but she still did shit within the game. Xion did epic stuff though and made Roxas dual-wield. hahdidmorethankairi

JakandRatchet79

I'm not saying she's my favorite character, but I kinda like Larxene. I think she had some potential as a villain.

I don't really hate anyone in KH. Sure, some are neutral, but I just can't hate anyone in KH. Axel's one of my favorite characters, and I used to like Roxas, but Days just made him look like a 3 year old, IMO. IDK, maybe I just misinterpreted the silent scenes (the ones without voice acting).

And why would anyone hate Kairi? Because she was useless in KHII? I don't think that's a reason to hate a character.

hotaruchan

Maybe that's right we can't hate character easily in KH 8 )
BUT somehow I find Kairi really annoying (her voice are too childish in Japanese), that's true if Kairi was removed the story will change, she just need to be developed (her character) X0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back