• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate or don't like in the Kingdom Hearts series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I definitely forgot to add Maleficent. I hate her just as much as Pete. It wasn't AS bad in KH1, but I still hated her. Her return in KH2 was convoluted and retarded, has no place in the story, and was annoying as hell. Let's hope she bites the bullet for good in KH3. Ugh.

Unfortunately, KH lives by the philosophy that if its Disney, it wont die. Unless its Barbossa. They are racist to Barbossa.

X-Face

I don't understand why you all dislike DiZ. I think he's quite cool, from his appearance to his awesome voice. And his story intrigues me too.
And Maleficent, well, I hate Pete for making her ridiculous in KHII, but in KHI she was quite the villain, i thought...

But on topic, I really dislike Luxord... I don't know why, but nothing about him seems to interest me.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't understand why you all dislike DiZ. I think he's quite cool, from his appearance to his awesome voice. And his story intrigues me too.
And Maleficent, well, I hate Pete for making her ridiculous in KHII, but in KHI she was quite the villain, i thought...

But on topic, I really dislike Luxord... I don't know why, but nothing about him seems to interest me.

I agree. DiZ is awesome. He is just a tragic persona. Think about it, if you had your citizens murdered and tortured, Kingdom Destroyed, identity stolen and being banished to the realm of nothingness by the people you considered your sons wouldnt you be a little cranky>

Luxord is awesome.

X-Face

I agree. DiZ is awesome. He is just a tragic persona. Think about it, if you had your citizens murdered and tortured, Kingdom Destroyed, identity stolen and being banished to the realm of nothingness by the people you considered your sons wouldnt you be a little cranky>

Luxord is awesome.

Well yeah, DiZ is quite melancholic, and maybe that's just what I like about him...

And may I ask why you like him so much? =D

And I forgot to say, I don't like Aerith in KH too, maybe it's just her voice, but in any case, I really don't like her...

Pengwin

mehhh....my least favorites would have to be Maleficent, Pete, and Aerith XD
Don't HATE any of them though

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well yeah, DiZ is quite melancholic, and maybe that's just what I like about him...

And may I ask why you like him so much? =D

And I forgot to say, I don't like Aerith in KH too, maybe it's just her voice, but in any case, I really don't like her...

Hes not even close to my favorite character, I just think that people need to cut the guy some slack \:

And yeah, Aerith sucks in KHII and Ive never even played FFVII haha

X-Face

Hes not even close to my favorite character, I just think that people need to cut the guy some slack \:

And yeah, Aerith sucks in KHII and Ive never even played FFVII haha

Oh, I thought he was, seeing your avatar and stuff. =D

Well, I'm playing FFVII for the first time now, and she's quite the same in there, but in a more bearable way :p

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Xion-ruined roxas' friendship with Axel and led to organization 13's death in a way due to Roxas' leaving

Roxas ruined teh relationship himself. If anything Xion was the one who was trying to keep them together. Roxas was the one who was getting pissy at Axel because Axel kept saving him from Xion when Roxas was harrassing her. If anything it was Roxas fault for ruining the friendship between him and Axel. Which is why I hate Roxas in Days.

And Xion wasn't the only reason Roxas left, either. He wanted to find the boy in red and then there was the fact everyone had been lying to him, so he left. It had more to do with other stuff than just Xion.

moonstar_xo

The only characters I don't really like in the game are DiZ and Kairi. But DiZ I'd understand why he was kind of a jerk and Kairi...well, she was just annoying. I don't actually hate either of them, though.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, I thought he was, seeing your avatar and stuff. =D

Well, I'm playing FFVII for the first time now, and she's quite the same in there, but in a more bearable way :p

Oh? I thought you were talking about DiZ when you asked why I liked him so much.

Luxord is my favorite Data Fight (hardest for me since you HAVE to win that last desperation move which goes super fast in his data form), he is realistic, He has the coolest intro in my opinion and I think he has the best title.

But honestly, Xemnas and him are tied for my fav.

He is also Nomuras favorite. Its all opinion though so I wouldnt hate or get mad at anyone who hated or disliked him. That would be horribly petty.

latchkeykid

Wakka from Kh1. what kinda selfrespectin finalfantasy character yells "Show me your stuff" to a little boy. what a pedo! No im just kidding wakka is a boss. The finalfantasy character I really think they messed up wuz Setzer. His previous incarnation was 150% cooler. And kindom hearts really only needs only 1 Gambler character. They should have cameoed Zidane now that would be a batlle, especially in his trance.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wakka from Kh1. what kinda selfrespectin finalfantasy character yells "Show me your stuff" to a little boy. what a pedo! No im just kidding wakka is a boss. The finalfantasy character I really think they messed up wuz Setzer. His previous incarnation was 150% cooler. And kindom hearts really only needs only 1 Gambler character. They should have cameoed Zidane now that would be a batlle, especially in his trance.

I have to admit... That was very funny.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the only character i hate is larxene!
picture.php

nothing brings me more pleasure than watching that bitch die!

xion doesnt really bother me, though aside from causein roxas to doubt and leave the org. shes pointless
kairi is useless but i dont hate her
diz is a douch but he only has like 40 minutes of screen time com and kh2 combined.

thats pretty much it XD

Kiwi +

Awards
bleh i don't really hate any of them..though i dislike Kairi and Xion. :/

Beyer

Characters I don't like eh? Hmm. Not sure, I will have to say
Tidus and Wakka
The 3 FFX-2 girls/fairies/abominations to FFX.
Master Xehanort, I know he is powerful but, he annoys me....
Days made me dislike Roxas a little.
EDIT: Yen sid, he annoys me like crazy and kinda creeps me out. When I first saw his in KH2 I though he was evil...like evil evil. Not cool evil.
That would be about it...

Last edited:

fantasy08

Trio
Kairi. No scratch that I dislike all the original females in this game with the exceptions of the two in my sig. As for the Disney ones I dislike all. Exception for slightly tolerating Ariel and Jasmine. Everyone either Original or Disney ( minus exceptions) are all a bunch of sues and distressed damsels.

Disney
Mickey- yes I went there.:) Shrill voice drives me up the wall, and after BBS and not the excuse of a memory cop-out he has a lot of explaining to do.
Yensid -Same as mickey.

Final Fantasy
Yuffie, Aeirth. Ritalin induced for the first one, and boring for the second. Also Cloud to a certain extent. Never got the allure with him.

Org.
Axel- A moral event horizon crossing bastard, and poisonous friend. That nomura likes to d*ck ride to hell and back.

BBS
MX- A Complete Monster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back