• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats your ultimate ending of KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google
I know it's not even annouced to be in the works, but I was just thinking, what do you guys think would be an awesome way for KH3 to play out? (sort of like that thread about the trailer)

I think it'd be like this:

(An older sora walks across Destiny Islands during a sunset while holding hands with an older Kari)
Sora: So, what're we gonna do now Kari? (Sora sighs boredly)
Kari: (looks up) Im not sure....King said we should go but, I just dont know.
(Riku runs up from behind and breaks up S&K)
Riku:LET'S JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!(smacks Sora on the head)
Sora:Do what?
Riku:(says with terra's voice) Let's fight.
(Flashback to Birth By Sleep, and 358/2 Days)
Sora:(tries to summon KK but gets oathkeeper and Ven's keyblade)
Riku: (gets his keyblade and Terra's KB)
Sora: What the...?
Riku: (eyes turn yellow like Terra's) I DIDNT CHOOSE YOU VEN!
Sora:Huh? Whats wrong with you?
Riku:(actually cuts Sora) Shut up Clone.
Kari: (becomes more useless)
(R&S have an epic fight which you get to play)
(In the end, Sora& Riku are even at tips)
Sora: I dont want to do this.....
Riku: o_O
Sora: (flashes into Roxas) I ToLD YOU TO SHUT UP FIRST!
(Riku falls to ground)
Kari: (flashes into Namine) Roxas?
Sora:Namine...?
(Roxas and Namine walk into Sunset, then screen goes blank)

"Simulation Ended" scrolls across screen ( ending of Coded starts to play)

I know its probably not that good, but What about you guys? What do you think the perfect ending to KH3 would be?

Radon

mofo
Wtf? I don't get any of that. Mine would have an epic battle with all the disney, FF and OC companions in a war against whatever the main threat of KH3 is. The heartless, nobodies etc. are gone forever and the worlds are at peace. And the walls are back so there will be no more travelling to other worlds. After the battle it shows everyone returning to their homeworlds with dialogue and more time than the little bits we have gotten in credits in past games.

Then it shows Sora, Riku and Kairi talking on the island leaning against the tree talking.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
My perfect ending of KH would be Riku and Sora hugging each other on DI on that bridge while pushing Kairi into the water away from them.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In KH3 Terra and MX show back up, for reasons explained in a Theory I made, and it winds up with Sora, Riku, and Terra fighting together against MX. MX, when he's about to die, summons Heartless as a decoy to get away. He makes a Portal of Dakrness and just as he is about to walk through it a Cloaked figure attacks him. In a short struggle the hood falls of the Person and it is Aqua. Sora and Aqua look at each other and then Sora takes on the appearance of Ven to her eyes. Sora not recognizing her is unsure if she is an enemy or Ally. Terra, surprised to see Aqua, exclaims "I Thought You Were Dead". Aqua looks at Terra and says "Terra!", then at Sora, "Ven!". Sora then says "Who's Ven?" Aqua thinks he's joking then realizes he is serious then thinking she was wrong sees him as Sora. MX tries to escape again but Riku attacks him. You then fight him again and he becomes incapable to do anything and starts to fade into nothing. Aqua, thinking she was wrong about Ven, thinks that Terra is not Terra and attacks him. Mickey appears and stops the fight from happening. Everyone recognizes Mickey for who he really is and he explains everything to Aqua and Aqua explains her absents sense BBS and what she was doing. Sora then appears as Ven then they split and Ven becomes a "Heartless" like how Sora and Xehanort's Heartless were, where they were not corrupted by Darkness. Kairi, who came with Mickey, looks at Ven and Ven sees her like Namine, then Roxas takes control of Ven. Roxas, confused, looks at Namine and asks "Why are we Alive?" He looks at Sora and is Surprised. Lea, Axel's Somebody, takes a role in KH3 and is also there. He realizes who they are and the memories come flooding back to him. Roxas, Namine and Lea look at Sora and see Xion and all the memories come back to them through Sora, cause like XIon said, The Memories will live on through Sora. Sora then gets his memories of being in CO as those are the only missing memories now. The "Chain of Memories" is now fixed but KH is leaking out Darkness as all this is happening due to events in KH3. Mickey uses his KKD to bring them to the Dark Abyss you fight Ansem in, in KH1. Mickey goes to the other side of the Door where the Darkness is because his Keyblade is from the Realm of Darkness. They seal the Door and this time it stays shut. Everyone then appears in their original World, except for Kairi who goes to DI cause of her being a PoH. VTA appear in their home world and live on with life and SRK appear on DI and live on with their lives too. Mickey, Donald, and Goofy appear in Disney Castle and they all live Happily Ever After, or so we think... Until KH4. hehehehehehehehe...

That is the Ultimate Ending to KH3. :D

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
For me, the perfect Kingdom Hearts ending would include a very SMALL cliffhanger (obviously to let your mind be creative and open the sealed ties a bit), but not such a drastic cliffhanger that we ALL have to know what happens and they create a new game.

I want Riku to die for Sora and Kairi. Say, the "great light" is about to fade and wither, and darkness in people's hearts is taking control. Riku sacrifices himself and his control of darkness and gives his life to the great light, so that darkness is eradicated and light can enter people's hearts again. (Sora might be an appropriate alternative, though) That would be such an epic sacrifice.
I want Sora and Kairi to return to Destiny Islands, but somehow due to the circumstances of the plot of the game, they lose their memories of each other, and the grow up on Destiny Islands together, but oblivious. They become adults, acquire families, and move on with their lives as if the series never happened.

But then in an ending shot you see them make eye contact and it's as if for a moment, they remember.

Goofy and Donald would have to be heavily promoted at Disney Castle.
Mickey would have returned back home.
Daisy gets her time with Donald.

The worlds are locked and permanently separated. (or, alternatively, they are permanently joined like when they were one far in the past before darkness separated them).

The keyblade is destroyed, both keyblades of light, darkness and twilight.

The Door to the Light/Dark/Twilight, whatever, is sealed.

Everyone is back in their respective homes.

Everything is peaceful.

αsiя

space coke
For me, the perfect Kingdom Hearts ending would include a very SMALL cliffhanger (obviously to let your mind be creative and open the sealed ties a bit), but not such a drastic cliffhanger that we ALL have to know what happens and they create a new game.

I want Riku to die for Sora and Kairi. Say, the "great light" is about to fade and wither, and darkness in people's hearts is taking control. Riku sacrifices himself and his control of darkness and gives his life to the great light, so that darkness is eradicated and light can enter people's hearts again. (Sora might be an appropriate alternative, though) That would be such an epic sacrifice.
I want Sora and Kairi to return to Destiny Islands, but somehow due to the circumstances of the plot of the game, they lose their memories of each other, and the grow up on Destiny Islands together, but oblivious. They become adults, acquire families, and move on with their lives as if the series never happened.

But then in an ending shot you see them make eye contact and it's as if for a moment, they remember.

Goofy and Donald would have to be heavily promoted at Disney Castle.
Mickey would have returned back home.
Daisy gets her time with Donald.

The worlds are locked and permanently separated. (or, alternatively, they are permanently joined like when they were one far in the past before darkness separated them).

The keyblade is destroyed, both keyblades of light, darkness and twilight.

The Door to the Light/Dark/Twilight, whatever, is sealed.

Everyone is back in their respective homes.

Everything is peaceful.

That would be a perfect ending
Couldnt say it better myself

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
that was the gayest ending o_O
terra in riku? ven in sora >.<
nah i dont see how that can be possible.

anyway back on topic.
the normal ending i see is them going back to DI and thats it

tirich91

sora turns into an entirely different being that is composed of light. He then goes off into the sky and opens the door to the light. After this, he tells his friends that he will protect them and flies into the sky.

Kairi cries and then is comforted by riku. As he does this, they both hear familiar voices shouting sora's name while running towards them. Riku sees king mickey, donald, goofy, leon(the new leader of radient garden), and a few other FF characters and disney characters on a boat heading to riku's and kairi's island. They ask if he had already left when they finally reach riku and kairi, and they said yes. King mickey gives a speech about how sora is the hero of the light and the keyblade. He open the door to the light and completely brought back ballance in the realms of light and darkness. He is now in kingdom hearts, protecting the ballance. every one begins to smile...and then every one throws a party for sora on the island with the techno version of "simple and clean"(from KH opening) booming.

Z

Zulkir

I've grown long since tired of "hero forgets entire journey" "hero sacrifices himself".

Just an ending that gives closure and gets the job done is fine.

Basically I'm fine with the KH2 ending, minus the "Note" they get.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Perfect Ending=
Everyone returns to their own home worlds,finally knowing the true meaning of peace. Sora, Riku, and Kari discuss what has happened over the entire story line. It ends with them staring at the sunset at DI. Roll credits, we see Donald and Goofy being promoted and celebrated for their deeds. King Mickey is standing next to them with his royal suit with Minnie right next to him. Daisy then comes and hugs Donald. End Scene. TAV is standing next to a large stone mourning someone. Terra and Aqua place a hand on each of Ven's shoulders. He looks up and smiles. End Scene. After the TAV scene it shows each of the other Worlds that Sora visited and what happens there.
that's what i think but then its 12:33am here so im not quite sure what to think right now lol.

Z

Zulkir

Perfect Ending=
Everyone returns to their own home worlds,finally knowing the true meaning of peace. Sora, Riku, and Kari discuss what has happened over the entire story line. It ends with them staring at the sunset at DI. Roll credits, we see Donald and Goofy being promoted and celebrated for their deeds. King Mickey is standing next to them with his royal suit with Minnie right next to him. Daisy then comes and hugs Donald. End Scene. TAV is standing next to a large stone mourning someone. Terra and Aqua place a hand on each of Ven's shoulders. He looks up and smiles. End Scene. After the TAV scene it shows each of the other Worlds that Sora visited and what happens there.
that's what i think but then its 12:33am here so im not quite sure what to think right now lol.

That's pretty good, who are they mourning? Eraqus?

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
idk Eraqus is a good assumption.
the idea is that something happens to them to make them re appear.
but now my mind is tired so the next time i answer will be better.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok here I go.

SRK and Mickey pull out there keyblades and have a 6-minute CGI rendered fight scene with a completly new antagonist.

After the battle Sora opens KH and the true light within but in order to fully realease it Kairi must be absorbed into into it Sora and Kairi share a passionate sad kiss and then she is absorbed. Darkness is erased from the world and all those who became heartless are restored to ther original forms.

All the worlds merge together again just like it was in the beginning. Afterward on DI Riku and all of Sora's freinds form the other worlds comfort Sora over the loss of Kairi.

And at the end he sees a mirage of Kairi and then she says "I'll always love you." then fades away in particles of light.

The end of the bittersweet ending.

Lonbilly

Awards
Oh I just got the perfect one (or not)

So Kairi gets all blinded by the light and decides to join forces with whatever the main antagonist is (and actually will get some character development in this story) to rid the world of all darkness (even the antagonist later on) and you know, the game goes on and it's near the end. It's the battle between the antagonist and Kairi versus well, everyone else + TAV and possibly Xehanort. Then they somehow open the real(?) Kingdom Hearts and then it starts to suck in the worlds. Well, Kairi finally breaks out of it, ends up saving Riku from an attack which badly damages herself (oh yes, Kairi actually cares about Riku now) and throws herself into Kingdom hearts Buffy Season Five style to stop Kingdom Hearts and save everyone.

And so she throws herself in, and her heart is destroyed along with her and Kingdom hearts disappears along with the antagonist. Yadda yadda, happy ending, no romance, yadda yadda.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh I just got the perfect one (or not)

So Kairi gets all blinded by the light and decides to join forces with whatever the main antagonist is (and actually will get some character development in this story) to rid the world of all darkness (even the antagonist later on) and you know, the game goes on and it's near the end. It's the battle between the antagonist and Kairi versus well, everyone else + TAV and possibly Xehanort. Then they somehow open the real(?) Kingdom Hearts and then it starts to suck in the worlds. Well, Kairi finally breaks out of it, ends up saving Riku from an attack which badly damages herself (oh yes, Kairi actually cares about Riku now) and throws herself into Kingdom hearts Buffy Season Five style to stop Kingdom Hearts and save everyone.

And so she throws herself in, and her heart is destroyed along with her and Kingdom hearts disappears along with the antagonist. Yadda yadda, happy ending, no romance, yadda yadda.

I like it...but can't it have some romance between sora and riku?

Lonbilly

Awards
I like it...but can't it have some romance between sora and riku?

Nah, Sora ends up with the Paopu fruit in the end. Riku gets the Secret Place.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I say KH3 takes place maybe 2-3 (or, more) years from KH2 (given how the gamers have matured, so the same should be applied to the main characters).

-Riku decides to become one with Darkness and due to the strength of his heart, he becomes commander of it, so that the darkness from the realm of darkness doesn't somehow interfer with the world of Light. He decides to spend his days as a resident of the darkness world...

-Sora's heart is linked to the Door to Light. So his goal is to open his heart and share it with KH once he somehow locates KH again. That's his path. He wants to spread his light to KH, which is the heart of all worlds (the darkness of the worlds' hearts will be cleared). What happens to Sora once he does that is anybody's guess.

-As a POH, Kairi must help the other POHs maintain the realm of Light so that whatever Sora and Riku does, does not become in vain.

-Basically they figure that the world(s)' stability is much more important than them staying together.

They each hold a special power and a destiny requireing them to branch off from each other however, Sora brings up something along the lines that no matter how far apart they are or, what ever happens to their bodies, their hearts will always be connected. The bonds of friendship they shared will never be destroyed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nah, Sora ends up with the Paopu fruit in the end. Riku gets the Secret Place.

bahahahahaha thats hilarious....and disturbing at the same time.

Basically, I would just like all 3 to be on the island on their tree, and all of the worlds are saved.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
bahahahahaha thats hilarious....and disturbing at the same time.

Basically, I would just like all 3 to be on the island on their tree, and all of the worlds are saved.

Na, thats a little too predictable for me. Most games have happy endings (most, not all), I would like KH to end in a dark way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back