• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your 2012 10th yr anniversary wish?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your 2012 wish?

• Kingdom Hearts Trilogy (KH, KH2, KHRe:CoM) HD for Ps3

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • KH: BBS vol. 2

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Releaze the kraken!! I mean KH3!

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • KH3D w/ 3DS Bundle w/ Awesome Hardware Mod

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Final Mixes Localizations

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Others (Comment Below)

Votes: 8 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

I want an hd collection and if we get it there is no reason for the final mix content to not either already be included or incorporated later as DC
yah everything with the exception of the Heartless Recoloring, it would conflict with Re:COM, cause the heartless are the original colors. i know its not a big deal, but im ocd like that, so it should be perfect. maybe they could add a teaser for Kingdom Hearts 3 like the Sly Collection did for Sly 4.

NotaHero21

yah everything with the exception of the Heartless Recoloring, it would conflict with Re:COM, cause the heartless are the original colors. i know its not a big deal, but im ocd like that, so it should be perfect. maybe they could add a teaser for Kingdom Hearts 3 like the Sly Collection did for Sly 4.

I would nerdgasim in my pants so hard

raycat27_2003

Awards
I figured there would be more people voting for the localization of the Final Mixes, ya know. Anyway, I do wanted them to have a PS3 KH HD Collection.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I kind of wish for the final mixes/Re:CoM to come out as an HD set. And throw in the artbook/story boards as well. Because lets face it, that set would be indescribably expensive and if i were to hypothetically get it, i want the art book included.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Didn't KH1 first come out in 2001? or was it 2002? see I forget since I haven't played it in about 6 years.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Remake of 358/2 Days. KH1, KH2, and Re:Chain of Memories HD collection for PS3. The release of KH dream drop distance or BBS2. And the release of BBS action figures and a formation arts collection of all the organization members.

k99y77

Awards
Didn't KH1 first come out in 2001? or was it 2002? see I forget since I haven't played it in about 6 years.
no it came out in 2002
Remake of 358/2 Days. KH1, KH2, and Re:Chain of Memories HD collection for PS3. The release of KH dream drop distance or BBS2. And the release of BBS action figures and a formation arts collection of all the organization members.
i hope all that happens even though its a little too much.

YoshiAngemon

I voted for Others. Why? I'll tell you.

Kingdom Hearts Plushes at the Disney Store, of Mickey and Friends, in their KH Best, like King Mickey and Queen Minnie, Court Wizard Donald and Lady-in-Waiting Daisy, and Knight Goofy. And maybe an Optional Organization Coat for the King.

Lars

Kingdom hearts 3 or kh 358/2 and re: coded remake to ps3 :D

k99y77

Awards
Kingdom hearts 3 or kh 358/2 and re: coded remake to ps3 :D
nomura already said its impossible for him to finish KH3 in 2012, and recoded is already
remade, not to mention its a pointless game, so i would go with KH 358/2 days was good
all it needed is an analog stick,and less repetitive missions, so it deserves a remake :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back