• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your 2012 10th yr anniversary wish?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your 2012 wish?

• Kingdom Hearts Trilogy (KH, KH2, KHRe:CoM) HD for Ps3

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • KH: BBS vol. 2

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Releaze the kraken!! I mean KH3!

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • KH3D w/ 3DS Bundle w/ Awesome Hardware Mod

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Final Mixes Localizations

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Others (Comment Below)

Votes: 8 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StVen

Since there haven't been news around lately, I decided to create a Poll of what you would want Nomura to do on 2012 which is the 10th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts.

"2012 is the 10th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts, so we'd like to do something to celebrate. However, I'll say this up front, just because it's the 10th anniversary, we still won't have KH3 out (laughs)."

See that "laughs" in there? It means Nomura might have been joking.

Of course, given that we could still be waiting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII in 2012, maybe he's not joking.

[Source (Andriasang)]

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
i'd like them to stop making kh games on systems i dont have.

but since that isnt an option i voted kh trilogy cause i want kh1 on ps3, dont care bout the rest.

metrifyx

A book filled with pretty pictures that Nomura and co. drew. I would treasure it forever~ ;v;

metrifyx

Oh, definitely storyboards. <3

I think it would be a good way to show how KH has progressed over the last ten years, especially since we'd be seeing the creative process behind every game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BBS vol. 2 to become a reality. Or that wonderful art-book metrifyx mentioned. :DD

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd like Nomura to save us from the fiery inferno set to consume us all in 2012 !1!!

..Or maybe just a Kingdom Hearts game. That would be fine, too.

YEAH!!! Eragon is back, thanks for showing me through you're sig. To bad it's released in november, I would have liked to read it through right after release as fast as I can but by the time a swedish version is released Skyrim is out and I want have time for anything els untill January or so :(

on topic - PS3 HD collection

Ven1028

i would love having the final mixes localized, i play the original games over and over still so having them with more content and challenges would be a dream come true.

well...besides kh ddd, bbs volume 2, or kh 3 ;)

Magnum

Birth by Sleep Volume 2 ON the PSP

or....

Final Mix localization. Preferably FM+.

I would like to see both. Even though Kingdom Hearts Final Mix doesn't have as much new content as Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix does, I would still like to see that one, too.

noheartx

a final mix localization would be great, although i really cant see that happening. So maybe some new trailers on DDD and BBSV2, and maybe what system BBSV2 will be on (hopefull PS3)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
KH on the PS3 KH ON THE PS3 :D thats my wish wait I thought KH1 came out in 2001?

snow_flake40

Awards
I have a feeling that they'll delay DDD until the 10th anniversary (near the end of March, I think...) But that's the Japanese anniversary. I really hope that they release the elsewhere versions sooner than their anniversaries. It was released in America around September, but wasn't released in Europe 'til November. I don't think I'll be able to survive those two months of unbridled gloating and earth-shattering spoilers from the Yanks if I was forced to wait that long. The forums and YouTube would be a death-trap of 'ZOMG SORA DIES's and 'MYSTERIOUS FIGURE IS FUTURE RIKU's. (I know how utterly impossible these examples are, but they're just examples.) Sorry, I'm getting off-topic again, aren't I?

Long story short, I really want DDD next year, I think BBS Vol 2 would be a long-shot as would international versions of the Final Mixes and I'm pretty sure Nomura said semi-recently somewhere that they don't have any plans for a HD version of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back