• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your 2012 10th yr anniversary wish?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your 2012 wish?

• Kingdom Hearts Trilogy (KH, KH2, KHRe:CoM) HD for Ps3

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • KH: BBS vol. 2

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Releaze the kraken!! I mean KH3!

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • KH3D w/ 3DS Bundle w/ Awesome Hardware Mod

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Final Mixes Localizations

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Others (Comment Below)

Votes: 8 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have a special OVA. I know that fans don't think anime style won't fit, but did you look at Shiro Amano's drawing style in the manga? He did a great job trying to replicate the art style of the Disney Characters, as well as doing well on the original/Square characters.

Princess-Sammi

Remake of 358/2 Days.

I heartily agree. With Re:Coded's combat system, better graphics, less Xion and more Organization XIII. I feel as though we didn't get enough of an inside look into Organization XIII, but that may just be me.

And the release of BBS action figures and a formation arts collection of all the organization members.

I also agree with this. It's the perfect way to make money from fans, after all. :p

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If they would ever remake days they should rebuild most of the missions if not all and make them more intressting. make more worlds and less missions per world perhaps

Princess-Sammi

If they would ever remake days they should rebuild most of the missions if not all and make them more intressting. make more worlds and less missions per world perhaps
I also agree with that, seeing as I got very tired of visiting Agrabah and Twilight Town multiple times. Expanding Never Land (like in BBS) would be great!

Sakulily

Kingdom Hearts Trilogy (KH, KH2, KHRe:CoM) HD for Ps3
KH: BBS vol. 2
Releaze the kraken!! I mean KH3!
KH3D w/ 3DS Bundle w/ Awesome Hardware Mod
Final Mixes Localizations

To be honest, I'd be happy with any of these. Especially BBS Volume 2 and KH3 ^-^

k99y77

Awards
Kingdom Hearts Trilogy (KH, KH2, KHRe:CoM) HD for Ps3
KH: BBS vol. 2
Releaze the kraken!! I mean KH3!
KH3D w/ 3DS Bundle w/ Awesome Hardware Mod
Final Mixes Localizations

To be honest, I'd be happy with any of these. Especially BBS Volume 2 and KH3 ^-^
nomura already said its impossible for him to finish KH3 in 2012 :/ (sorry)
im hoping for a KH trilogy with final mix content, KH3D, KHBBV2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back