• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your 2012 10th yr anniversary wish?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your 2012 wish?

• Kingdom Hearts Trilogy (KH, KH2, KHRe:CoM) HD for Ps3

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • KH: BBS vol. 2

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Releaze the kraken!! I mean KH3!

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • KH3D w/ 3DS Bundle w/ Awesome Hardware Mod

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Final Mixes Localizations

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Others (Comment Below)

Votes: 8 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
FM collection & KH3 all on the Wii.

Just to see this board explode in insane fanboyism.

StVen

since nomura said its impossible for him to finish kh3 in 2012, i would go with KH trilogy.

That is in fact correct. I put it up just to give people options. I would really like to have those KH HD Collection also, I've read somewhere here about the concept art book, I would love that too :D w/ Nomura's signature? its free to dream lol =p btw, I edited my main post with source so people knows that Nomura is preparing something for 2012. :)

P.S. Just a thought though, I am really hoping that Nomura won't just release another sequel/prequel game. I am expecting more from him since it's the game's 10th yr anniversary (a decade in other words lol)! Celebrating 10th yr anniversary for a single KH game isn't good enough. We get that every year don't we? What do you guys think? Well, unless it's a really big one but other than that, I expect more!

Last edited:

blueheart

Bronze Member
I like what metrifyx said. I would want that and maybe a collection of deleted scenes, like the ones you see in the beta trailers. Mostly of KH1 though.

k99y77

Awards
KH on the PS3 KH ON THE PS3 :D thats my wish wait I thought KH1 came out in 2001?
it came to NA on september 17 2002, november 15 2002 in europe, november 22 2002 in australia,
and in japan in march 28 2002, so the 10th anniversary is a year from now.

noheartx

maybe for the anniversary he'll release DDD and BBSV2 at the same time? its a stretch i know, but i cant really see any way of these other things happening. Final Mox localization is not going to happen, because then the Japanese would be left with nothing. I don't believe a collection of the games on a ps3 would come out until kH3 comes out. And i don't think an artbook cuts it for the tenth anniversary.

KH2SUperfan

its called "My Own Little World, Where Nicki Minaj
That is in fact correct. I put it up just to give people options. I would really like to have those KH HD Collection also, I've read somewhere here about the concept art book, I would love that too :D w/ Nomura's signature? its free to dream lol =p btw, I edited my main post with source so people knows that Nomura is preparing something for 2012. :)

P.S. Just a thought though, I am really hoping that Nomura won't just release another sequel/prequel game. I am expecting more from him since it's the game's 10th yr anniversary (a decade in other words lol)! Celebrating 10th yr anniversary for a single KH game isn't good enough. We get that every year don't we? What do you guys think? Well, unless it's a really big one but other than that, I expect more!
if its like a recollection game with all the games in one, like what Sega does every year, then 1 game would be a pretty good idea

Zul

Awards
To be informed that Watanabe is writing KH3 and that KH3 will be the last in the series, I want it to have a nice solid conclusion.

Releaze the kraken!! I mean KH3!

Davy-Jones-After.jpg

Magnum

To be informed that Watanabe is writing KH3 and that KH3 will be the last in the series, I want it to have a nice solid conclusion.

It's not the last in the series, only the "Xehanort Saga". Kingdom Hearts is confirmed to be continued after KH3.

Zul

Awards
It's not the last in the series, only the "Xehanort Saga". Kingdom Hearts is confirmed to be continued after KH3.

I know, that's why it was a "wish" lol. It'll continue until it's no longer profitable.

Doiley

I voted for Final Mix localisations, basically because if they do release them it aint gona be on PS2 but PS3 in a trilogy collection =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back