• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats the hardest crap ever you've had to take

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryokaimus

really though guys, i'm talking about whats the hardest decision you've ever made.

the other day my friends were buying some gamecube controllers because we all play RE4 a lot and i was really wanting to get one, but my other friend who was with me couldn't get a controller and i knew that he really wanted one... needless to say i didn't wanna make him feel bad for being the only one who didn't but needless to say i didn't wanna swap mercenaries turns with him over the summer so i don't even know really i just wanted to avoid the situation and i did so it all worked out but i was definitely at a cross roads.

another hard decision i've recently come across is the choice on whether or not to forgive an old gf but i won't go into it basically though she betrayed mne but now wants to get back together so i really don't know what to do (advice is welcomed)

what are some hard decisions about family and school and friendsyou have had to make in your lifetime?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Re: whats the hardest crap ever you've had to do

Choosing Yoshi's name in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Tough shit man.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wow. Those aren't tough decisions at all. But I guess to you those were difficult.

To bring some seriousness into this:

Um...deciding to go home to write my paper or watch my uncle die in the ICU. I did neither.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

telling all my ghosts and silhouettes that i have to let them go

and realizing that being haunted by her wasnt the same as being with her

so in general, letting go of things and moving on

also: apologising

metrifyx

For about a year I had to choose not to give in to anxiety—thus preventing an anxiety attack—every day. It's an easy decision, but sometimes I didn't know how to tell myself that, and other times I didn't even know that I had a voice within myself. But one day I finally said "enough is enough," and it hasn't come back since.

★;5498926 said:
telling all my ghosts and silhouettes that i have to let them go

and realizing that being haunted by her wasnt the same as being with her

so in general, letting go of things and moving on

also: apologising

Yeah, apologizing is a difficult thing for me as well.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

For about a year I had to choose not to give in to anxiety—thus preventing an anxiety attack—every day. It's an easy decision, but sometimes I didn't know how to tell myself that, and other times I didn't even know that I had a voice within myself. But one day I finally said "enough is enough," and it hasn't come back since.

I remember when I had an anxiety attack. I haven't had one since, but I still get anxiety sometimes.

This morning I had to decide whether I wanted to sit in the front seat or the back seat of the car ;)

lololololol

metrifyx

This morning I had to decide whether I wanted to sit in the front seat or the back seat of the car ;)
Haha. <3

I remember when I had an anxiety attack. I haven't had one since, but I still get anxiety sometimes.
You too? I hate anxiety attacks. They were the worst moments of my life.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

You too? I hate anxiety attacks. They were the worst moments of my life.

I hated mine when I got it. I didn't know what it was at first so the first time I got it I thought I was going to die or something.

EDIT: The guy that made the thread is banned? lol

metrifyx

I hated mine when I got it. I didn't know what it was at first so the first time I got it I thought I was going to die or something.

EDIT: The guy that made the thread is banned? lol

Same here! I thought I was having a seizure, haha.

O

Oberon

... damn. I was really hoping i could tell the story of how i took apart an entire paint shop (for a garage). had blisters and pains for weeks.

Anyway... the hardest decision I ever had to make was probably my decision to move back with my dad in 2008. Basically, my bro and I got kicked out of my home and had to live with my mom for two years. Then my mom got accepted into this top-tier university on the other side of the country. As a result, I had to decide where or not I should stay in the area and live with my brother, or move back with my dad (whom, as i said, kicked my bro and i out).

I obviously went back to live with my dad because one month is not enough time to decide to be an adult whilst in high school.

Esso

Fire Breaker

The most notable for me that I can recall being really hard would be admitting/confessing and apologizing(as Solar mentioned above) for my mistakes or things that I've shouldn't have kept secret, which to the point the guilt really gets to me, to my parents or a friend.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I had to take Calculus II with a terrible math teacher.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Waiting for someone to say your mother.

but when I had to repel... it was like 80 feet.

Maxyli138

Admitting I'm wrong....ughhh

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member

[14-15] Letting go of my resentment for the all people who tormented me as a kid.

[16-17] Grades vs everything that made life worth living. For a year grades completely won out, and I withered into myself. Worth it? I don't know. I probably still would've made the cut for med school had I not; though I found out I hated life as a hermit and emerged from my chrysalis a social butterfly, so I guess I got something out of it.

[18-???] Accepting that perfection is out of my reach, that someone is always going to be better than me at something.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

For me it would have to be anytime that I can choose the "fun" choice or the "beneficial" choice. For example, choosing between going out with friends or finishing a project that is due tomorrow. As much as I would like to go out, I know I'll have plenty of other opportunities to... A 0% in a gradebook is not really acceptable, especially to my parents. It truly is hard for me to choose the right choice, and there have been times when I have chosen wrong, and I paid the price for it... And I've learned.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

idk decision making for me is not really that hard... but i find learning to play the arpeggios towards the end of "to zanarkand" is a pain in the ass

around 2:10

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

idk decision making for me is not really that hard... but i find learning to play the arpeggios towards the end of "to zanarkand" is a pain in the ass

around 2:10

:O A fellow pianist! When I played To Zanarkand, (which was my 1st FF piece) I had trouble on the arpeggios too... Hours and hours of practice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back