• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
What struck me as weird was the scene where Xigbar is like "You sure got us in a pickle"

Something like that.

rhyth

What struck me as weird was the scene where Xigbar is like "You sure got us in a pickle"

Something like that.

"You sure got organization 13 in a pickle"
Lol seriouslyy, what an amazing phrase.

:| Mann, and Luxord too. I understand why Sa'i'x was killed. He did bad stuff. But luxord? Come on. All he did was take a few coins from the pirate's 'booty' and that warranted him a death sentence. And he was one of the nice ones in the organization :[

"Roxas. . .how could you"
"Kingdom Hearts. . .where is my heart?" I was feel so bad if I heard those words.

It bugs me how Sora thought that the organization members were bad people who were worth killing just because they wore a black coat. [repeats what I said in the which scenes annoy you thread].

NumberVIII

"You sure got organization 13 in a pickle"
Lol seriouslyy, what an amazing phrase.

:| Mann, and Luxord too. I understand why Sa'i'x was killed. He did bad stuff. But luxord? Come on. All he did was take a few coins from the pirate's 'booty' and that warranted him a death sentence. And he was one of the nice ones in the organization :[

"Roxas. . .how could you"
"Kingdom Hearts. . .where is my heart?" I was feel so bad if I heard those words.

It bugs me how Sora thought that the organization members were bad people who were worth killing just because they wore a black coat. [repeats what I said in the which scenes annoy you thread].

We are so on the same page today it isn't even funny. xD

magic713

Awards
What struck me as odd was that Jane from Deep Jungle was completely unfazed from seeing Sora who was dressed bizzarely and seeing a walking, talking duck and dog.

Xenliad

When I was replaying the game for some reason I had a memory of Sora saying something like "that's so sad" when Saix said that. After fighting him Sora never said it and I realized that it must have been me who said it.

NumberVIII

Okay, does EVERYONE need to comment on the walking/talking duck/dog thing? It's Donald Duck and Goofy, two of the most classic, well-known animated characters ever. It's not like they're new characters. And this is a fantasy game, full of fantasy worlds. They're not phased by meeting a talking/walking duck/dog, and nor are they phased by magic carpets, or sea witches, or fairies, or undead pirates, or living puppets, or a talking/walking goat-thing, or a miniature talking dragon, or anything else of the sort.

Fortissimo

Space whales and space pirates in kh1

and how do heartless know how to fly spaceships

Lol, yes when Mostero came out of nowhere are ate them.

And that sora, riku, and kairi's heads and feet are not proportionate to their bodies in KH when everyone else is fairly normal.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Monstro doesn't need oxygen to survive. he has his own ecosystem.

What struck me as odd is that Goofy and Pluto are of the same species, yet one is completely anthropomorphic.

Z

Zulkir

Right? Seriously. It's like a bunch of people told him the Org. is bad, so he just assumes that every member is eeevvviiiiilllllll and has no problem whatsoever going around and killing them. I know they had to die for the sake of the plot, but he could've at least felt a little remorse when, for example, he killed Demyx, or when Luxord said "Roxas...how could you..." or when Saix said "Kingdom hearts...where is my heart?" Those were pretty heart-wrenching moments, and Sora, usually all emotional and compassionate, didn't even give them a second thought.

I noticed that, I was like "eh..sora, don't you care that all the Org wanted to do was exist". Later on, Days implies that some of the Org members were kind of forced in there by Xemnas anyway.

Zeeks11

I had a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with the world Monstro. That world was fuckin confusing at times. I guess the world itself is kinda odd o_O chillin in a whale intestines.

kaialone

Didnt Luxord like...kill all of Will´s men :/ ? I feel bad for the Organization members ,too.But Nomura is going to bring them all back anyways >.> And if they really come back ,then its more like that Sora "saved" them.Cuz I bet Xemnas was jus using them (he uses all of their weapons in one of his forms,wich i think represent how they were just tools to him)

But now something on-topic :

I thought it was odd that suddenly entires of the falllen CoM org members appeared in Jiminys Diary.

NumberVIII

Didnt Luxord like...kill all of Will´s men :/ ?

No, but he did fire cannons at one of the ships, which was admittedly kinda dickish, but the only ones on it at the time were Jack and SDG, and they all got off fine.

I feel bad for the Organization members ,too.But Nomura is going to bring them all back anyways >.> And if they really come back ,then its more like that Sora "saved" them.Cuz I bet Xemnas was jus using them (he uses all of their weapons in one of his forms,wich i think represent how they were just tools to him)

They'd better come back! :3 At least, the cool ones. And wow, I never thought of that whole weapons/tools symbolism thing. That's a really good point.

latchkeykid

What I do not get is if you do the first part of monstro with riku and then come back after he is posessed and goes to the EOTW. He is still there with pinnocio? I mean why would ansem want to be in the stomach of a giant whale with a wooden puppet. To top that off he doesnt say a thing he just leaves as soon as you get there. And another thing when Kairi's heart was in sora's whouldnt the body and soul turn into a nobody, instead she was just a zombie.

To top that off he doesnt say a thing he just leaves as soon as you get there. And another thing when Kairi's heart was in sora's whouldnt the body and soul turn into a nobody, instead she was just a zombie.

u need to be able to make a heartless to have a Nobody and cause she dont have darkness in her heart she had to produce a nobody troue sora cause he can produce a heartless

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Edit: I keep confusing this thread for the fun facts one! D:

Just ignore this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back