• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHiddenMemories

ahahahahhaha! So true xD!

I thought that Pluto was downright odd. This dog can disappear and reappear as he pleased -___-

Can't forget the huge ass jump Roxas took from the top of that memory skyscraper thinger.
Lulz! I was thinking the same thing while playing the games..like I'd be playing then out of no where you hear him barking and he runs around or w/e then poof O-o Awkward much yes...

and wasn't that Riku? If you're talking about Deep Dive..because it was Riku who jumped down and Roxas running up the Skyscraper..throwing the keyblade to Riku..and thats another thing..HOW did Roxas AND Sora run up the Skyscraper? xD
Roxas from the Deepdive..and Sora when you first fight Xemnas in KH2

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
And another thing how is it that Sora doesn't even know how to work a computer but Leon does! I mean I know years come with knowlege but come on!

That computer ran on a personal OS with user-made programs. I doubt Ansem would go to the nearest store and buy Windows of Mac for such a home-grown machine.

As for Pooh's talking, it's odd, but not odd for him. He'll always use silly terms for things, like "There's a rumbly in my Tumbly" instead of just saying, "I'm hungry".

EDIT: Out of curiosity, I think there should be an *almost* non-KH game of Pluto's adventures in the series(without the traditional KH elements. A story, basically.) I mean, he disappears in Travers Town, re-appears aaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll the way in that medow in the end, sticks with Sora through Castle Oblivion as a card, disappears, shows up in TWTNW in the very middle of KH2, goes with Kairi to Twilight Town, then vanishes again. WHAT IS THAT DOG UP TO!?

KHfan67789

How no one in Twilight Town questioned the fact that a dog and a duck were not only over-sized, but could talk and wore clothes and wielded weapons...

Axel's girl1312

The fact that the dead Organization XIII members from Castle Oblivion randomly appeared in Jiminy's Journal always erked me. He forgot it all! It doesn't make sense! What's worse is that Zexion and Lexaeus are in there. Sora never even met them! I didn't get it! they did forget every thing Right!?!?!?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
How many times will people wonder why no one pays mind to a talking oversized duck when we're talking about a piece of fantasy? In TT, they dont glance twice at Vivi, so why would they Donal and Goofy? Even though it's not questioned in other worlds, in those worlds gods exist, there are talking fish, dragons, and cats, and there are mermaids, freaky Halloween People, Santa Clause and his elves, and a book that literally takes you to another world, and the fans are questioning why there's no minding of the talking dog and duck!?s1eyeballs

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
How many times will people wonder why no one pays mind to a talking oversized duck when we're talking about a piece of fantasy? In TT, they dont glance twice at Vivi, so why would they Donal and Goofy? Even though it's not questioned in other worlds, in those worlds gods exist, there are talking fish, dragons, and cats, and there are mermaids, freaky Halloween People, Santa Clause and his elves, and a book that literally takes you to another world, and the fans are questioning why there's no minding of the talking dog and duck!?s1eyeballs

.....Touche Rowland ...Touche...s1cofeeman

NumberVIII

THANK YOU.

.....Touche Rowland ...Touche...s1cofeeman

I've only said the same thing about 20 times. -.-

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
The fact that the dead Organization XIII members from Castle Oblivion randomly appeared in Jiminy's Journal always erked me. He forgot it all! It doesn't make sense! What's worse is that Zexion and Lexaeus are in there. Sora never even met them! I didn't get it! they did forget every thing Right!?!?!?

This has been explained. After Sora & Co. restored the computer back, it was able to give them this info. Remember Diz could have always gone back to update his computer or in this case it is more likely Xemnas since in FM+ he last used the computer

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Sora's look when Seifer gave him the trophy. And, also when Seifer placed the trophy in Goofy's hands and ran off with his gang.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why the Hydra blood was removed, when both the movie and the movie's game still had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back