• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

I hated it when Sora said that :\ First of all, killing Demyx wasn't a nice thing to do. Demyx didn't even want to fight him. And second, that was a really proud thing to say. Sora sora :( I amdisappoint.

I knowwwww. I wanted to go through the screen and slap him. D: I really don't get it though. He's supposed to be this caring, compassionate kid, who'll risk his life for people he's just met, but he can kill this poor guy who never personally did anything to him and not feel a shred of remorse for it. :/

Mallorytheace

I knowwwww. I wanted to go through the screen and slap him. D: I really don't get it though. He's supposed to be this caring, compassionate kid, who'll risk his life for people he's just met, but he can kill this poor guy who never personally did anything to him and not feel a shred of remorse for it. :/

Wow,I really thought I was the only one who felt this way about that part of the game :p Goku needs to show Sora how a hero should behave ^_^

rhyth

Omg I know right?? Seriously, Demyz greeted him all nicely too ("you guys are looking lively!") and then Sora and the gang bombarded him with insults. And then shows no emotion whatsoever. I'm kind glad that Demyx's fight was difficult so that Demyx can shove sora's rudeness up his hero a**. Haha I'll stop ranting about how evil Sora was. I still love the guy. But seriously, he's an odd one.

It struck me odd how in Halloween town, the heartless robot was stealing presents because it wanted a heart. And then Sora feels sorry for it. It strikes me odd how Sora didn't make the connection between that heart-wanting heartless and the heart-wanting organization. Sora was sorry for the heartless, but not for the organization. D:

I just really want to use this smiley.

s1britishguy

Mattartist

Um... what struck me as... odd? Um, the whole... series?

Like how memories can be shaken like a ragdoll and hearts and minds and souls are breaking apart and having seperate identities that look exactly alike...?

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that this would be the sign of the blasted apocolypse! Or the writers were big fans of Jim Hensons' The Dark Crystal...

But enough about that. Sora is so... clueless! Why didn't he empathize with the Nobodies? Find a way to stabilize peace? I mean, why is Riku spared in Sora's heart while Xigbar is toast? Maybe Sora doesn't like superpowered adults. But if Heartless will ALWAYS exist, and you can't blot out darkness till... um, the apocolypse... Sora has the "CHOICE" to change it up a little and try to communicate with the forces of darkness. But, you know, battle of good and evil, right? No letting up on either end. The ying-yang. Unchanging.

Balony.

What I find odd is that Sora really does take Kairi's "Sora, don't ever change." TO HEART! So, why do we care for him, exactly? If he is unchangable, and doesn't care for peace and order apart from whacking everything with his blade, why are we still watching the games?

Well, we like the gameplay and the worlds. I love these characters, but they can be stupid piles of cow manure sometimes. And it ain't THEIR fault, the characters, I mean.

So, odd... yeah, everything. But Goofy and Ansem the Wise are awesome. Period.

Last edited:

NumberVIII

Omg I know right?? Seriously, Demyz greeted him all nicely too ("you guys are looking lively!") and then Sora and the gang bombarded him with insults. And then shows no emotion whatsoever. I'm kind glad that Demyx's fight was difficult so that Demyx can shove sora's rudeness up his hero a**. Haha I'll stop ranting about how evil Sora was. I still love the guy. But seriously, he's an odd one.

It struck me odd how in Halloween town, the heartless robot was stealing presents because it wanted a heart. And then Sora feels sorry for it. It strikes me odd how Sora didn't make the connection between that heart-wanting heartless and the heart-wanting organization. Sora was sorry for the heartless, but not for the organization. D:

I just really want to use this smiley.

s1britishguy

Right?!? All of the above is true. And good point about the heart-wanting heartless thing, I never noticed that.

Also, in Re:CoM, Sora's all shocked and upset when Axel killed Vexen--and this is after Vexen tried to kill him twice and messed with his head and (he thinks) Riku. Meanwhile, Demyx has done nothing, and he just slaughters him without a second thought. Is that right? I think not. :|

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The scar ghost thing was bad, but not as bad as some of the sequels Disney comes up with on their own. Quasimodo with a beautiful girlfriend?? WHYYY

R0x@$

what stuck me as odd...... sora going to atlantica in the first place, ursula AND oogie being revived. including that sora just kills demyx without even feeling sorry.

Awards
The scar ghost thing was bad, but not as bad as some of the sequels Disney comes up with on their own. Quasimodo with a beautiful girlfriend?? WHYYY

I would go as far to say that Scar's ghost thing was just non-canon. But there is an explanation.

Heartless have the ability to take on false forms- as is the case with Beast seeing Belle in KH1 when it was actually a Shadow. Of course, why they wouldn't do this more often makes things infinitely more odd, but whatever.

So I think that when we see Scar's ghost (really, Scar's Heartless as Pete says), it is indeed his Heartless, just not in its true form. Sort of an illusion. We see his true form in the Groundshaker.

Still, it was handled poorly and was filler to its core.
Just like almost all Disney sequels!

Oh, hi there Bambi 2. What's that, you say? You want a politically correct father figure for Bambi, ya say? Well, gee, that's swell.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I kind of hated how almost all the organization members died. the problem was that they met sora for like half a second and then after he kills them, sora moves on like nothing happened.

NumberVIII

you'd THINK the hero of the story would sympathize a little bit more...

Sora, you're such a JERK! XD

Right? Seriously. It's like a bunch of people told him the Org. is bad, so he just assumes that every member is eeevvviiiiilllllll and has no problem whatsoever going around and killing them. I know they had to die for the sake of the plot, but he could've at least felt a little remorse when, for example, he killed Demyx, or when Luxord said "Roxas...how could you..." or when Saix said "Kingdom hearts...where is my heart?" Those were pretty heart-wrenching moments, and Sora, usually all emotional and compassionate, didn't even give them a second thought.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You'd think he'd feel bad for killing almost everyone who stands in his way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back