• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Sora never really flipped out about the fact that Ursula had returned in KH2 after killing her in KH1 [heck, he commented on Oogie but not on the sea-hag?]

Donald in Neverland in KH1 always ascends butt-first. I just... thought that was funny but weird. XD

Sora never questions his voice-change from KH1 to Re:Com and KH2. He only noticed his clothes got smaller and even then, it was only after Donald and Goofy pointed it out.

Riku trusts a pale-skinned, horned, black-cloaked, green-magic using, woman who is clearly a dark, shady, person that using heart-sucking feinds and going against his childhood friend is the only way to save a girl who is trapped in a heartless, zombie like, state.

Goofy running in to save Mickey when 1) The mouse is shorter then him, thus harder to hit, 2) The rock was three feet too high to actually do any damage, 3) THE ROCK WASN'T GOING TO HIT HIM. D8

The Gullwings. In 'fairy' form. I was like 'd'aw' one moment then, "WTF?" the next.

I have more. I just don't wanna type em' atm. XD

Z

Zulkir

Riku trusts a pale-skinned, horned, black-cloaked, green-magic using, woman who is clearly a dark, shady, person that using heart-sucking feinds and going against his childhood friend is the only way to save a girl who is trapped in a heartless, zombie like, state.

LOL, common sense could rupture the KH plot so harshly.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
yea Aqua don't look like kairi like namine and Xion do but you can tell that aqua design is based on kairi if she looked older.

on topic how sora barged into peoples homes in the game.

Yes she does. If Kairi had kept her KH1 hair style and aged four years not to mention died her hair blue. THERE YOU GO AN AQUA CLONE.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Soras talking not being in line wit his mouths movement. This also really pissed me off. Oh, and Kairi actually fighting.

NumberVIII

How downgraded Jasmin was in Kh capered to how she is in the movie and how upgraded Bell was capered to her movie.

Are you opposed to final e's or something? >>;

I agree Jasmine was a little iffy, but I don't know what you're talking about with Belle being upgraded in comparison to the movie. Her elbowing Xaldin and stealing the Rose from him is completely in character. Belle is awesome. ^^ Clearly somebody needs to go watch Beauty and the Beast again.

rhyth

He's a cocky one, that Sora. Like when he kills Demyx (D:) and goes "Is there anyone from the Organization who'd like to be next?!?" Not cool, bro.

I hated it when Sora said that :\ First of all, killing Demyx wasn't a nice thing to do. Demyx didn't even want to fight him. And second, that was a really proud thing to say. Sora sora :( I amdisappoint.

inverse K-blade7

Every new area was a question mark. even if there was a sign, or someone specifically saying what was there, or with a map, or even if Sora should be able to easily remember what was there. did anyone else get pissed about that?
Sora being remarkably less mature than he was a year ago.
When Leon's trying to stop the MCP, by typing but can't. Aerith then asks to try, and Leon gives her THE DISC DESIGNED TO DESTROY THE MCP WHICH HE HAD THE WHOLE TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back