• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of people do you attract?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Either the quiet people or those who are obsessed with anime and various other things from Japan.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Either the quiet people or those who are obsessed with anime and various other things from Japan.

^Happy 1000th post =]

I realized today I attract a lot of Asians. My Korean friend asked if she can join my group for a project, then we sat at a table full of Asians. In my French class, a Vietnamese girl and Thai guy were always quiet when they first started school. I asked if they want to work together on the classwork and now I got them to talk to all the people around them. Whenever I meet a new Asian person, I'll show them my international ipod and it becomes so easy to start a conversation with them. They usually ask what nationality I am (C/J/K/V/etc.) and I'm always mistakened because they think I'm the same as them xD I'm Filipino btw but don't really look like it.

B

BloodRose

xD guess what guess what.... no one xD
Well actually the only 4 guys who have actually asked me out were all guys at cadets so army guys xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
none im anti-social..............................................................

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by FortuneCookie
^Happy 1000th post =]

Thank you! :D

Originally Posted by Anagram
none im anti-social..............................................................

Ditto, though people are telling me I need to stop -.-"

Mallorytheace

I'm not sure what the word is for them,but pretty much everywhere I work I tend to have people watch out for me like there my big brother or sister or something.I think my shy sensitive personality makes them want to help me out when I'm new.Whatever the word is for those kind of people other than nice,I'm very grateful there that way to me.

AzzurroRainrebor

I'm not sure what the word is for them,but pretty much everywhere I work I tend to have people watch out for me like there my big brother or sister or something.I think my shy sensitive personality makes them want to help me out when I'm new.Whatever the word is for those kind of people other than nice,I'm very grateful there that way to me.

This used to be the same for me. I sometimes found it offensive, as I was thinking, "Do I look that weak?" But, I'm all and all thankful; I was once helped by some "bully-looking" people when I was going to be beaten up by some other" bully-looking" people, lol, how ironic.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I tend not to attract people, and a lot of the time I'm glad for it. I did attract a fat ginger-haired chick with glasses once. That was unpleasant.

Firo

Oh Crap
I did attract a fat ginger-haired chick with glasses once. That was unpleasant.

Omg lmfao.

I don't attract any specific "type" of people. From my experiences, i've attracted the hot blonde down to the nerd (i'm talking HS ladder) and anywhere in between.

IceCrams

I tend to attract emo, arrogant, assholes...usually boys who have huge egos and flirt with every girl behind your back. :/

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
people who want to beat me up...since I'm tall people normally try to take me down to look cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back