• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of people do you attract?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzurroRainrebor

This isn't just like sexual attraction. It's like: (examples below)

1.) What kind of people find you interesting or whatever.

2.) Who likes to be around you.

3.) Weird behaviors they exhibit around you.

For example: When taking public transportation to college, weirdos always stare at me, and I don't get why the hell they do it.

...and little kids like to come around me just to beat me up...

*close if done already; I used the advanced search, found nothing...so...

Reneeski

It seems at school I attract all the boys with man boobs and a horrible sense of humor. It doesn't help I get paired with them for every project possible.

AzzurroRainrebor

Anyone attract clones? That is to say, people who look exactly like you. I seem to always attract people who look almost exactly like me; it's so weird. They have a tendency to ask me to sit with them or something.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I attract different kinds of people. From lonely old men to some awesome people I work with.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Classmates, co-workers, creepy old men in the hospital I work at...

the usual :p.

In a conversation I recently had with a friend..
"I've gotta start attracting keepers, not creepers."

XD

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
In terms of complete strangers, the people that gravitate towards me are usually either the sad, pitiful sort, who somehow draw the conclusion that somebody who they see reading alone is equally as sad as they are, or the "overly-friendly-to-the-point-of-being-irritating" type. I don't mind them for the most part, since they usually don't have any malcontent, but I won't deny that it's a little unpleasant from time to time.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Depends where you go, really. I go on Camfrog sometimes and I get a lot of attention but so do the other girls; the place is filled with guys trying to get girls to flash. At college I don't really have a lot of guy friends because I'm with my friends from all my language classes all the time considering I only study languages, and most of them are girls. 'Course, there are my friends' boyfriends and whatnot but I don't bother flirting for obvious reasons, but I don't find them attractive, either. I think when I do flirt, I tend to attract guys who are into metal because I'm always with my iPod playing some genre of rock or other when I'm not listening to piano or classical. Where I live in England, it seems to be the guys who are into metal & who have long hair & piercings that are intelligent, and I thrive to be with intelligent people who I can really talk to about the world and not just about the latest celebrity gossip or something extremely trivial like that, so I put myself out there and nine times out of ten, we'll spark off a good conversation. However, it's my own reserves that keep any such meetings at friendship level, but if I do want something out of meeting a guy like that, I'll flirt, I guess. Of course, I started dating my boyfriend at the age of 12 and due to extremely unfortunate circumstances we 'split up' in July (I'm just trying to explain that we're no longer together but because of something that happened that can't be reversed which is hard to talk about), and I met my current boyfriend right at the end of October, so there wasn't really much time to flirt or get to know other guys. Then again, I didn't really want to because of the circumstances, but when I met Mosè we kind of really hit it off in an instant and we kept talking and he finally asked me out so I said yes. So, yeah, I guess I don't really know what guys I attract? I just know that I feel more comfortable having guy friends over the Net and most of my guy friends are into metal & that sort of genre. Hate to stereotype, but I guess those are the types I attract?

Fortissimo

It's either people with a bland personality, or people who have a personality much like my own.
And then there's always the Arab guys...

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
it depends where i am...
School - i attract smutty white girls ( whats with it with them and black athletes not that i have a huge problem with it )
Clubs - a mixture but it depend the crowd that in the club usually they are drunk though
Work - there is only like 4 or 5 girls that work on my shift ( nights ) non came on to me yet and thats a good thing
Other - i had a gay guy hit on me once a couple of years when i was @ Myrtle Beach.... my girlfriend though it was the funniest thing.... i was like WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back