• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Kind of Cell Phone Do You Have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BriFTW

Oh hey I might be getting an AT&T phone. D: My parents are getting rid of the home phone and may be getting a family plan.

yeeee.

pink-open.jpg

pink-front.jpg

may be getting this one of my mom doesn't flip poo about it. I really liked it when I was in the AT&T store last time. A lot of the full keyboard phones don't really fit nice with my big ol' hands. This one's really nice. c:

And by my mom freaking shit: IT'S TOO FANCY SABRINA. NO YOU GET THIS BRICK PHONE THAT HAS NOTHING.
This usually happens.

lol Brian had one of those(but it broke)

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait... I'm confused. Brian?

How is the Samsung Reality Venitas? Worth getting ya think??

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry, but I can't help it if I notice something that he used to have.
I know that but for other instances like your signature for example... I have no idea who Michael or Brian are.
Wait... I'm confused. Brian?
Regardless, you get responses like this.

Just say "My friend."
Keep it anonymous and people care just as much.

Now let's talk about cellphones I can't afford.

Venitas

SYSTEM SHOCK: i like it a lot. better than the enV.
its got 3G and is myspace/facebook/twitter friendly and you dont pay a $30 data plan. 3.0 megapixle camera, which 2 me is good for a phone. it also has .mp3 capabilities, if u r interested in that.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
001353527.jpg

that beautiful thing up tharr is my cell Phone
The Rumor Touch.

Its a pretty nice improvement of Rumor2 .
It can now make videos, Touch screen, is a 5 line Qwerty Keyboard.

I like it alot. And its sexy too :3

Pix

Website
www.twitter.com
I currently have a Blackberry Pearl, provided by Verizon Wireless. It worked really well, but I have the tendency to be careless and drop it a couple of times on the concrete, hehe. So after the final blow, the scroll fell apart and I tried to repair it. It's fine now, but it takes patience to tolerate.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
samsung moment

but i only have it for this week, cuz i bought my evo 4g today, but they didn't have any in stock at the store and we're getting a 25% discount off of everything [monthly price, even accessories] so we had to get it there. i just have to wait a week or two till they ship them into that store.

was going to get the iphone4 but at&t sucks poo and besides the data plans are like 30/50 extra bucks and my uncle persuaded my mom into getting android phones and sprint. she use to pay like 200 bucks w/ verizon for 2 lines w/ nothing but call/text unlimited but now she got 3 lines w/ unlimited everything+data/internet and 4g/3g + 25%discount
obviously she chose that over dealing w/ crappy at&t and i would too if i where her so im happy w/ my evo :D [well im still waiting for it to arrive..]

i love the screen<33

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
There's no data pay for having internet on the phone? Like it's free??..

And, what precisely is "3G". I hear it getting thrown around a lot, but I'm not at all 'tech savvy'.

Venitas

There's no data pay for having internet on the phone? Like it's free??..

And, what precisely is "3G". I hear it getting thrown around a lot, but I'm not at all 'tech savvy'.

there is a $10 data plan instead of $30.
and 3G is like...internet speed. if you have say, full bars of 3G (bars as in, phone service bars), it will load up pages like facebook and myspace really fast.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
OH. . .

Bitchin' :D

I'ma have to get that... anything else overly awesome bout it?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A Nokia one, can't quite recall the model. It's a solid one, but slim and small. Slightly larger than a modern iPod Nano.

Might be picking up the iPhone 4 if it turns out to be really, really worth it despite it's obvious limitations.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I have the Samsung Gravity 2 Metallic Pumpkin (orange FTW :D), but hopefully I will soon be getting the MyTouch 3G Slide Red after my contract ends. But I was thinking about getting HTC HD2...

Pics:
http://www.cellphonesmarket.com/new...08/T-Mobile-Introducing-Samsung-Gravity-2.jpg

These are the phones I want (one of the two)
http://theplatform.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/htc-hd2_ui_1002.jpg (HTC HD2)
http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2010/4/mytouch-slide.jpg (MyTouch 3G Slide Red)

Venitas

OH. . .

Bitchin' :D

I'ma have to get that... anything else overly awesome bout it?

haha depends what you mean...
good quality camera that can record videos.
one of my favorite things (although its no big deal), is the sketch pad program. because its a touch screen, i just use a DS stylus and draw a picture, then set it as a background on my phone.

all in all, i like this phone a lot. batterly life is pretty solid. i would recommend getting it.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Sounds awesome. It's happening.

What function can you use the sketch pad program for? Do you have to have a DS stylus?

Think it would still be at top of it's class by August?

Venitas

Sounds awesome. It's happening.

What function can you use the sketch pad program for? Do you have to have a DS stylus?

Think it would still be at top of it's class by August?

u dont have 2 use a DS stylus, i just do bcuz it wont damage the screen like a pen/pencil would.
Which reminds me- buy screen protectors! the screen will get really dirty if you don't.

BTW, idk if i mentioned this, but my service provider is Verizon. Idk if it's a verizon exclusive phone or not...

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
u dont have 2 use a DS stylus, i just do bcuz it wont damage the screen like a pen/pencil would.
Which reminds me- buy screen protectors! the screen will get really dirty if you don't.

BTW, idk if i mentioned this, but my service provider is Verizon. Idk if it's a verizon exclusive phone or not...

It's Verizon only.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I just recently got a Nokia Nuron. It's a pretty solid basic smartphone, which was a jump from my three year old flip phone. Wish the processor was a bit better, as the thing gets laggy sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back