• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Kind of Cell Phone Do You Have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, I know. I just don't wanna pick a phone I think I will like and then be stuck with it if I don't. Which has happened to me before.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh hey I might be getting an AT&T phone. D: My parents are getting rid of the home phone and may be getting a family plan.

yeeee.

pink-open.jpg

pink-front.jpg

may be getting this one of my mom doesn't flip poo about it. I really liked it when I was in the AT&T store last time. A lot of the full keyboard phones don't really fit nice with my big ol' hands. This one's really nice. c:

And by my mom freaking shit: IT'S TOO FANCY SABRINA. NO YOU GET THIS BRICK PHONE THAT HAS NOTHING.
This usually happens.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Lol, I know. I just don't wanna pick a phone I think I will like and then be stuck with it if I don't. Which has happened to me before.
Well, what kind of phone are trying to get?

Oh hey I might be getting an AT&T phone. D: My parents are getting rid of the home phone and may be getting a family plan.

yeeee.

pink-open.jpg

pink-front.jpg

may be getting this one of my mom doesn't flip poo about it. I really liked it when I was in the AT&T store last time. A lot of the full keyboard phones don't really fit nice with my big ol' hands. This one's really nice. c:

And by my mom freaking shit: IT'S TOO FANCY SABRINA. NO YOU GET THIS BRICK PHONE THAT HAS NOTHING.
This usually happens.

She seems like the type of person that believes a phone only needs to be able to make a call for it to be worthy. That's a valid point, but today's youth want more! You don't even want that much more, just a keyboard, which really helps.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I kinda want something a little up the chain then just a phone with a keyboard, which is pretty much what my env3 is. Nothing special, it just has a keyboard.

Not a blackberry or a droid; nothing crazy like that. Just something that has a bit goin' on with it.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
samsung_propel.jpg

Samsung Propel.

I love it, my first full keyboard phone. I'm getting an iPhone next year though.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Are you looking for a smart phone, which requires a $30/per month data plan, or are you looking for something less expensive?

Well to be honest, I don't give a damn cause my mom's paying for it. But most likely no to the smartphone.

Sephora

I had an LG Flare until I lost it at my aunts house, but since I need a new battery for it and LG apparently doesn't make those batteries anymore I'm gonna buy a new one next week. It's more than likely gonna be either a Kyocera Loft or an LG Rumor Touch. Probably the touch, since I'm afraid of Kyocera. All for pre-paid Virgin Mobile. Oh the joy of being jobless and therefore broke as hell. -__-"

When I eventually do get a job, I'm dying for a Droid.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Typing this from my iPhone 4. This thing really is beautiful, and it's extremely fast. Not to mention the battery is a vast improvement. Only thing I'm afraid of is dropping it cause the front and back are literally made of glass. As soon as I get up in the morning I'm making my way to the AT&T store to get a case for this thing.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I have the Samsung Gravity 2 Metallic Pumpkin (orange FTW :D), but hopefully I will soon be getting the MyTouch 3G Slide Red after my contract ends. But I was thinking about getting HTC HD2...

Musical charm

Well, I have the sucky kyocera jax phone from virgin mobile, which I hate because everytime I drop that phone, the batteries would always fall out and end up turning off the phone by itself, my phone just SUCKS, hope I get a new one for my birthday...

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just have a standard mp3 phone that came with my plan when I signed up. need a new one though
the regular speaker doesn't work and you cant' see anything on the front display anymore. as well as I can't send or receive images or videos anymore for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back