• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the best gaming console so far is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whats the Best Gaming Console So Far?

• Good old fashioned Game Boy (Any version)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nitendo DS

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nitendo Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good old classical PS1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS2

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • PSP

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Old Xbox

• Xbox 360

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I put this up out of curiosity and plain discussion. Personally I think the PSP is cause it's basically like a portable PS3 only it doesn't have much memory. What do you think?

asheron

I put this up out of curiosity and plain discussion. Personally I think the PSP is cause it's basically like a portable PS3 only it doesn't have much memory. What do you think?

I think the PSP and DS are respectable and its hard for me to choose they are so different in player base.

If we are talking about all time besting gaming console, Sega Dreamcast hands down no questions from me <3

Right now I'd choose ps3 over 360 I'll give 360 a better online multiplayer but it looks like ps3 is finally reaching its potential as games are finally being developed exclusively for it. This generation has no clear winner becuase there is so much cross platform gaming going on now. Very few exclusives that I've noticed on both sides of the aisle.

Its rather depressing I've bought more games for my wii/DS in the past year than my ps3/360. Still I love them all my 360 less than my Wii and ps3 though :3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Nintendo DS. Not only does it have a brilliant library, but it brings back classics from the NES/SNES, Nintendo 64, and continues on with the GameBoy line. In addition, many of the games have Online Multiplayer capabilities as well, and the graphics are generally rather spectacular, considering it's a handheld. And now there's also DSiWare to add to it all.

JohnnyLegend

PS3, PS2, Wii, N64, SNES...

Nothing wrong with the 360, but the only thing that draws me to it is Halo: Reach.

Also, the PS3 has more capability than what developers have been showing thus far. Nintendo platforms are always fun and rarely have complications.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Out of that list, I'd say the PS1 (though the PS2 and GBA are good contenders as well)

But seriously, why no SNES?

Macabre

Gold Member
PS2.
No other console has the amount of great games the PS2 has.
You want RPGs? Persona 3, 4, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, KH1, KH2.
hack and slash games? Devil May Cry 1, 2, 3, God of War 1, God of War 2.
Action adventure? Shadow of the Colossus, Okami.
Platformers? Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper.
Action/Stealth/Shooters? MGS 2, MGS3

And so on.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I think this question is pretty limited. It is out of the main consoles now if we are judging each console as it is today, without thinking of them in their own context.

If you are saying "Which is the best console of its era" or something like that, it would be better.
Unless you like the ps1's apperance, you cant say it is better than the ps2 because the ps2 can do what the ps1 could and more.
It is the same for most of these consoles.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I think this question is pretty limited. It is out of the main consoles now if we are judging each console as it is today, without thinking of them in their own context.

If you are saying "Which is the best console of its era" or something like that, it would be better.
Unless you like the ps1's apperance, you cant say it is better than the ps2 because the ps2 can do what the ps1 could and more.
It is the same for most of these consoles.

If there are Some Consoles that I haven't mentioned then you can just say it in your post. But it would be a little good if you choose somthing on the poll ^^

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
It's so hard for me to pick. <3

Either the N64 (revolutionary, really, imho), gameboy (any of them) and the PS2.

So ye, i really can't decide here. :|

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Out of your list i have to say PS1 or PS2 they had the greatest games ever made and thats when no one gave a fuck about graphics and focused on the story line and made games great now games are short and easy and most people are buying for graphics not story.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
PS3 because you can do so much more stuff on the PS3.

Not saying i dont like PS3, i have one and love it but i think PS1 takes it soo many amazing games are on PS1 im looking at mine right now......i think ill digg up Resident evil 3...im in the mood for a scary game im about to pop Silent Hill in ohh yea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back