• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the best gaming console so far is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whats the Best Gaming Console So Far?

• Good old fashioned Game Boy (Any version)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nitendo DS

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nitendo Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good old classical PS1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS2

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • PSP

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Old Xbox

• Xbox 360

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i cant seem to come up with a clear cut answer..... =/
probably because there is too many to choose from...
so im gonna talk it out a little.....

to start off it clearly isnt
the psx imo... yeah it had the Final fantasy franchise but i really didnt like it that much and think it was over rated...

its not the original Xbox either, i didnt even bother the purchase that big piece of shit....

Its not the Nintendo 64 either because though they had a hand full of good games ( mario 64, mario kart, legend of zeldas games, golden eye, perfect dark, ect...) but the majority of the games were crap...

Now the Xbox360 is probably my most played console now but it isnt the best ever. most of its games are on multiple consoles but the multiplayer is where it shines....

The psp is an ok system too but it isnt the best. even though i take mine everywhere. the stock psp sucks imo because the controls are clunky, online play sucks or non-existent, and not many good games. my psp is hacked so at least one of the cons turns into one of it biggest pros... thank you emus =)

its not the ps3..... If it was fully backwards compatible and if the multiplatform games were idk better then there are on the 360 i might be the best ever... also there first party line of games dont really call out to me....

sometimes i wonder how wii cant be the best system out. it gets all the greats from gaming's past on it virtual console... you still get your zeldas, marios, metroids, ect.. but then you look at its weak online support and then lack of effort put into developing games but other developers... and then graphics start to look dated... well i think you get the point

well to wrap it up i think it is like a tie between the ps2 and the nintendo ds... ps2 because it had tons of good games.... ds basically for the same reason... overall im gonna go with the ps2

( on another note, no love for the sega consoles i guess..................... )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back