• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think of re chain of memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
It's great, the story just seems sort of pointless. All they really did was create it rerun of KH1 but with more characters and a weird yet deep story. THIS IS MY OPINION!!!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I thought it was amazing! I love getting to fight the new Organization battles, and despite the lack of lip synching I thoguht the cast did a good job with the acting ^^ Also, I like being able to watch the scense anytime with theater mode, and I love the new sleights. The only thing I didn't like is the endless fights, you know like everytime you run tino 1 heartless then you have to fight 20, it just got annoying after a while, that's what bugs me about FF games too sometimes..... -_- Otherwise I think its amazing, although Ansem kinda creeped me out in Reverse/Rebirth after awhile..... I have beaten Sora's story twice and I'm working on my second as Riku, I am almost done. ^_^ It's far superior to the GBA one...

daxter fan

Never played it, but I think making it 3D made the game easier. But one thing good came out of it, it gave me good materials for my little project :)

V

Apollo

Silver Member
Well I have yet to pick it up myself. But I have played it at a friends house, and it is pretty good. The GBA version was way better.

Zipporahss

I like the RE COM but it's easier than I hoped it would be. But the game is awesome! I love it, I'm playing Reverse/Rebirth right now and I'm playing it in pro mode, so far it's easy.... too easy... but now I'm stuck on.... uh.... Replica, he's so fast! I can't kill him! But I'm glad I have a challenge.

Okay, back to the topic, this one is better as far as playing the game compared to the GBA version.

Fenblivion

This version of the game was definately an improvement.

I questioned myself many times, wondering why they made such a great game for the GBA, and not just on the main consoles. The graphics were mediocre, the lack of voices in the entire game sorta killed it (I lost my speech abilities after beating the GBA version), and the entire game could have been made much better.

The much needed 3D-rendering of the game, voice acting (i know, they were bad...but at least they were there!), and addition of many new obtainables and objectives in the game added to its greatness.

Not the best in the series, but fun nonetheless.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well I got my RE: COM for X-mas but I've only played it a few times. =\

The time that I did play it though I thought it seemed pretty good and I loved COM on the GBA. Yeah I need to find some time and beat the game. <_<

Soren

Awards
So far I like Re:CoM better than the original. Don't get me wrong. CoM was brilliant, but making it into a 3d game and putting it on the PS2 was sheer genius. I'm glad that they made it 3d. It's somewhat easier than the original because you can just dodge a lot of sleighs instead of having to card break them every time. It also allows you to think up new strategies for old bosses. I especially like the final battle on Sora's file. Marluxia knocking your deck off really threw me for a loop! LOL. I haven't finished Riku's game yet, but I will eventually.

firemage8

I like it alot. It is alot better than GBA as you have more freedom to move around and the playing (can be sluggish at time with GBA) and the attacks are better. The graphics are superb and I love all the fighting scenes, but the only thing I don't like it avoiding those heartless when you try to get power ups and they run into you and then after the fight is over so is your item. Those heartless are very aggressive and tend to run at you on purpose. Good thing there is a way to customize that by choosing which card to go through the door and then you are prepared for the heartless. In the GBA they don't give you alot of info on the cards or even the places you have been when you are on the map when you are in the world. Some parts are harder as like Monstro level in the GBA was harder than the PS2 one. There are other levels, but I am not going to get into everything. It is just better than the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back