• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think of re chain of memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

basicownage

overall , idk , I feel the same towards it as I did for the GBA version really , its good but honestly gets kind of tiresome going through each floor

kinda feels like the whole game is grinding , but then again , I am not very far , the story does get better

but anywhoo , tell me what you think of the game overall

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's my favorite game in the series.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I think their is a thread on this already but whatever I overall thought it was a good fun and challenging.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It's good. I'd like it moar if I didn't erase my Sora file to save my Riku file on accident.

basicownage

It's good. I'd like it moar if I didn't erase my Sora file to save my Riku file on accident.

haha , I'm sorry to hear that
honestly I am though

that has got to suck major

idk , I still like KH 2 much better , for some reason this RE COM isn't giving me the same effect as the others did

but yeah , it is super challenging

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
man, I haven't even seen this game anywhere, not that I've been looking, but next time if I have money and I see it, I might pick it up

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't know. Still waiting for it to come to Australia :(
Though i've heard it's really good.

I want it in Australia too. Hopefully for my birthday or next christmas. Or before Days is here because that won't take long.

the videos are really good. The battles must get a bit annoying. So far Larxene is my favorite in this game. She makes herself feel big by tormenting a 14 year old, a duck and a dog. and they all beat her:D!

HeartlesGuardian

I liked it alot. The battles were alot harder in Re:CoM and that made contrasted the EVER so boring levels (After thinking they were boring playing CoM, they got more boring doing them again in 3D form)

Saluken

i didn't really like the card thing, but it does give more space to move around than the GBA version

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
did you wish the areas were more like the ones in the other games, or was it alright to move in a box with ladders everywhere?

xXLegacyXionXx

I'd like to live in Castle Oblivion, where I could
Its really fun and interesting, though i think i play it more for the scenes and the gathered information than for anything. Playing as Riku is cool since I've never experienced that before, and its awesome overall. I think they remastered some of the scenes too, because I've noticed he walks different and the graphics are clearer. Great Game, my favorite so far!8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back