• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think of re chain of memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Plus the plotless words in which you basically level grinded and fought bosses.

Another qualm of mine was that the game felt a little more slow-paced with the KHI-style gameplay. I guess I liked being able to zoom around worlds on the GBA. Not to mention the Godzilla-esque voice dubbing.

You do realize that SE did a half-assed effort for ReCoM since it's only to remind us of the Organization when 358/2 Days came out.

Sora/Roxas14

Who cares if they did a half-assed job of it cause I'm sure as hell getting it when it comes to Europe, besides I never played it on the Gameboy Advance anyway. P.S. Does anyone know if it will work on a PS3 60GB EU model, because all my other PS2 games work on it.

Last edited:

J.Seraphim

I haven't played it. However, I did play the GBA version and I thought it was kind of boring and repetitive. And I don't like using cards to fight. That's what ruined the game for me. Who knows, maybe I would like the remake better.

UnbornLegacy358

I like the game, even though I haven't gotten too far. The card system may be annoying, but it's also a challenge to take you away from the easy games like KH2 is, even in Proud mode, though it's my favorite KH game so far.
I like the bosses, especially the organization members. The voice acting was pretty good, with the exception of Meaghan Jette Martin as Namine. .___.
What I don't like is that throughout the whole game you have to fight alone, without the aid of Donald and Goofy. Yes, at some times, Donald can be useless, sometimes he can be useful, same goes for Goofy, but it's always better to have teammates to rely on. The cure card not being available in battle too much doesn't help, either. Overall, the game is pretty good.

K

Kodakliv

I loved it, to bad my PS2 broke and now I have a PS3 that doesn't even play PS2 games so I had to sell it, luckly I beat it completely it was a great game. really was.

Brokenheart

Website
warriorcat15.blogspot.com
Well, I just beat Sora's story and I have to say, I really liked it. I had to get used to the buttons and the card system again since I haven't played the GBA one in awhile, but it was good fun. The best part about it was that the entire game was in 3D and the cutscenes with the voices. The bad parts for me were the camera, 'cause it was very annoying to use, and the cutscenes without their voices. Also, it seemed a heck of a lot easier than the original game, but that's good because I have a habit of throwing the game at a wall when I can't beat a certain boss lol. Out of ten, ReCOM deserves a 7.5 from me.

anti-form137

Well I like it better than the original. Still, I've never been a very strategic person so the cards annoy me. But it's a great game all the same. Zexion FTW!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well I like it better than the original. Still, I've never been a very strategic person so the cards annoy me. But it's a great game all the same. Zexion FTW!

I rather bash the X button repeatelly than sort out cards and that crap.

Re:CoM was awesome, I got all of the enemy cards, including the KH2 ones. Except the dubbing was pretty much crap and Namine's VA was....omfg.

anti-form137

I rather bash the X button repeatelly than sort out cards and that crap.

Re:CoM was awesome, I got all of the enemy cards, including the KH2 ones. Except the dubbing was pretty much crap and Namine's VA was....omfg.

I hated the replacement VAs. DiZ just sounded freaky, Namine sounded younger (which makes sense but still...*shiver*), Xehanort's Heartless was...alright.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I hated the replacement VAs. DiZ just sounded freaky, Namine sounded younger (which makes sense but still...*shiver*), Xehanort's Heartless was...alright.

XH's VA was crap compared to his old VA. Naminé did sound younger, but I rather have Britney Snow than that stupid blonde girl from Camp Rock..

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I think I've already posted here, but I'll say it again lol.
I liked it much better than the GBA version, but Riku's story dd annoy me a bit... well, the lack of a story rather.

anti-form137

I think I've already posted here, but I'll say it again lol.
I liked it much better than the GBA version, but Riku's story dd annoy me a bit... well, the lack of a story rather.

I hated that too. I wanted NPCs in the worlds. "Your hearts is empty except for darkness." BULL@#$%!!!!!!
GIVE ME MY NPCS!

And why did they have to send him to all the worlds that he never visited?

They were probably afraid that his story could take the same or more time than Sora's story.

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I hated that too. I wanted NPCs in the worlds. "Your hearts is empty except for darkness." BULL@#$%!!!!!!
GIVE ME MY NPCS!

Lol exactly... they could have at least given some sort of cutscene in the worlds he DID visit. But no.
Probably because there wouldn't be many hours of gameplay if they didn't send him to those others. Either thator he visited and we just never saw.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
GIVE ME MY NPCS!

They were probably afraid that his story could take the same or more time than Sora's story.
Alot of Riku's story was just him trying to find Ansem. Twilight Town made sense because he goes there in 358/2 (or whatever it's called) probably to find Roxas and do what he did in TWTNW. Castle Oblivion is some what self-explanatory. In reality, Riku was probably on all the worlds around the same time as you because of the Princess, like he was in Agrabah.
He could have used more help than just Mickey. I mean throw me a bone here.

anti-form137

Alot of Riku's story was just him trying to find Ansem. Twilight Town made sense because he goes there in 358/2 (or whatever it's called) probably to find Roxas and do what he did in TWTNW. Castle Oblivion is some what self-explanatory. In reality, Riku was probably on all the worlds around the same time as you because of the Princess, like he was in Agrabah.
He could have used more help than just Mickey. I mean throw me a bone here.

But not Atlantica, Olympus Coliseum, and I don't think he was helping with the princesses yet in Wonderland.

I think that Riku should visit the Hundred Acre Wood sometime. Piglet would have a freaking seizure.

A

Azrael

Best game in the series so far although it could had been improved a LOT especially R/R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back